Love Games and Starry Nights

Alexas POV

It was a beautiflu Saterday morning and it was the first day of summer vacation. I got dressed and when outside and felt the warm sun beating down on my face. I crossed over to the other side of the house were my best friend Derek Slider lived.

We had been Best friends since we were babies. Our moms were good friends in highschool and got pregnant at the same time though Derek is 2 months older than me. Derek had sandy brown hair and green eyes. We also went to the same school he was Mr. Popularity all the girls wanted to date him.

Me on the other hand was not popular I always got made fun because of my looks and had very few friends. But the friends I did have were true friends not the ones that talk behind your back.

Derek wasn't the typical mr player. He was the nice popular guy that seem so rare to find these days. He always stands up for me at school if he ever hears anyone making fun of me at school.

I walked up to the house and could hear music blasting from his up stiars room. I knock on the door and Mrs. Slider opens it." Alexa come in do you want anything to eat?"

"Nah im good I just came to see Derek he sent me a text to come over."

"Ok he's upstairs blasting his music again. If you want anything to eat just let me know ok hun"

"Ok thanks Mrs. S"I walked into Derek's room and this horrible smell comes from it. I feel like im about to throw up, there are clothes all over the place you can't even see the floor. As I looked at his bed, underneath I can see a 2 month old pizza box with half the pizza int it.

Derek turned around ran toward me,he picked me up and spun me around.

"Al what took you so long to get here iv'e been waiting for you."

He finally put me down. I smile as I look into his playful green eyes, "Sorry but I kind of slept in. So whats the big emergancy."

"Well in about 3 hours my friend Richard from camp is supposed to come and stay here for the whole summer."

"Wow that sounds awesome sooooo is that all."

"I have to clean my room and I need some major help."

"Derek im supposed to meet up with my friends in 10 minutes. This room is going to take forever you can't even see the stiken floor."

"Please Al I really need you." I looked at his face and crossed my arms trying my best to look mad at him. I couldn't resist his sad face and he knew it too.

"FINE I said but you owe me big time for helping you Derek Slider."

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Derek's POV

Al was the best I knew she wouldn't be able to resist my sad face that I giver whenever I really need her help. She's never been able to say no. She's the best friend ive got out of all the ones I have she knows me better than all of them even my girlfriend Brittany. She's been by my side since we were in diapers. 

She's always there when I needed her the most like 3 years ago. When I was 14 my dad got in a car accident and died. She stayed by me the whole time, she didn't leave me bymyslef for 3 days. She even stayed up all night with me just being there.

I hate the way people treat her at school I dont know why people can be so mean. She may not be the prettiest out of all the bunch but she has a great personality. I catch myself starring at her as she folds my clothes and puts them in my dresser. My Room is completely clean and it only took an hour.

Suddenly we hear the doorbell ring and we both go downstairs to see who has arrived.

Alexas POV

As Derek opens up the door my mouth drops because I see the most handsomest guy ever. He had blond hair that swept over his eyes and the deepest blue eyes you have ever seen. And a pretty well toned body I might add.

All of the sudden i see his hand outstreched im Hey im Richard. "Uh hi Im Alexa or Al" I say as I take his hand and shake it.

"Which ever you perfer."

"Hey Al, I think were gonna be great friends." He said as he winked at me.

Authors Note

Comment and vote tell me what you think.