Khatta Meetha Buddies!

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're just using my past explanations for your convenience in order to escape my anger now," Arnav looked at her sternly, "Now answer my question without trying to divert me from the real problem Khuhi. Tell me, where did you keep my hoodie?"

Khushi turned her face away for few seconds, shutting her eyes tightly, she sent a quick prayer seeking protection from the Almighty before confessing what she did with the Laad Governor's hoodie. She turned her face back to him and confessed in supersonic speed, "I gifted it to my neighbor friend, Rocky."

"What?" Arnav looked at her in disbelief momentarily, trying to register what she just said, the moment realization dawned on him, he looked at her angrily, "Tum pagal ho kya Khuhi? (Are you mad Khuhi?)..  DO I LOOK LIKE A DOG TO YOU THAT YOU GAVE MY HOODIE TO ROCKY?"

"YOU BARK LIKE ONE!" she glared at him for shouting at her.

Arnav sighed, relaxed his back in the chair, shaking his head in disbelief as he imagined the state of one of his favorite hoodie in the hands of that Rocky who devours everything he can get his hands on.

"Nav," Khushi softened her tone, trying to explain why she did that, "You know Rocky bichara is a trouble maker doggie, he bites every person that comes to visit Puja aunty, Prasad uncle and their son, Shyam bhaiya. That's why Puja aunty is kind of fed up of him and she keeps him mostly outside home, in their garage corner. One day, I was playing in my balcony and I saw that Rocky was feeling cold, he was trembling and crying too.."

"Bas bas.. Itna bichara bhi na bana do us Rocky ko (Don't make him look like a poor dog)," Arnav narrowed his eyes at her, crossing his arms as he listened to her over dramatic story with no choice as there was no way to get his hoodie back now. So why cry over the spilt milk!

"So I thought maybe I can help him by (she gulped, smiling sheepishly at him).. by gifting him your hoodie."

"And why didn't you give him your sweatshirt, your blanket or whatever warm thing you had to help Rocky?" he asked.

"Rocky male hai Nav.. he would get offended if I gave my or Jiji's belongings to him. Also Babu ji is elder to him, Babu ji's clothes wouldn't fit on him. So you're the only chotu like him," Khushi said weakly, trying her best to convince him, "He'll warm himself in your hoodie, because your hoodie is very different, it's warm, comfortable and colorless. Rocky is a very serious doggie like you (Arnav glared at her).. what I mean is that he's like you Nav.. not that you're dog like him. I thought he'll like your hoodie.."

"Thanks for successfully comparing me to your neighbor dog, Rocky by the way I shout, my height and age, my choice and personality," he furrowed his brows, leaning forward to resume his studies.

"I didn't mean to insult you.. Please understand, I can't see anyone suffer Nav.. I felt pity seeing Rocky alone in this winter season," Khushi said with a sad expression on her face.

Arnav melted like butter hearing her explanation, he knew his Khuhi is one kind hearted girl.

Sighing softly, he looked at her as he tried to explain calmly, "I understand Khuhi.. but your neighbor Rocky is one short tempered dog, he must have turned my hoodie into pieces of cloth to clean Puja aunty and Prasad uncle's car in the garage."

"No.. I've seen in TV that doggies also wear hoodies nowadays.." Khushi shook her head as she replied confidently to him.

"Their owners help them wear hoodies while Rocky doesn't let anyone touch him and you probably just threw my hoodie to his face!" Arnav hit her forehead lightly, muttering Sanki.

"He's a smart doggie.. He'll understand how to wear hoodie by himself," Khushi said confidently.

Arnav shook his head, "I have never seen such a stubborn girl like you in my 8 years life."