"Emiko I'm glad you had enough trust in me to come ask this but I can't. That would ruin everything. You are just going to have to talk to dad. And don't ask me to kill him then I'm really in trouble." I said and she sighed.

"How is it you sin everyday and you get to love and spend everyday with him?" She asked. I looked at Izuku.

"To be honest I don't know. I really don't deserve him not one bit." I said and looked at her.

"I fought to be here tho. If it was different then I would definitely kill Endeavor for you but I can't risk it. I'm sorry." I said and she started crying more. She leaned her head on my shoulder holding my arm as she cried hard. I looked at Izuku. I can't imagine being in this position. I mouthed a I love you him doing the same back.

She stayed for a while and soon left.

Izuku sat next to me on his bed. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't imagine being sold off like that." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

"What's with the Kiri comment?" I asked him.

"He loves Emiko. He convinced Kacchan to include her one time." He said and I nodded.

The next day.

I was taking my morning shower. Everyone was at school so I was the only one in the dorm. When I heard a door slam I jumped.

"What the hell?" I asked myself as I turned the shower off.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell and I got out getting dressed.

I walked out in the hallway seeing my father.

"Oh fuck me. What you want?" I growled leaning on the door frame.

"Why are you in Midoriya's room and not your own?" He growled and I shrugged.

"Maybe because his my boyfriend and I sleep here." I said and he growled.

"Whatever your coming to dinner tonight at the Todoroki's." He said and I looked at the ground.

"Why should I do that?" I said.

"Because it's supposed to be a family dinner." He said and I laughed.

"A family dinner. Look I'm not sister I'm not itching for your approval Endeavor has two more sons right you're not selling me." I growled and he was quiet.

"I will go but Izuku is coming with." I said and slammed the door in his face.

Later.

"Wait we are doing what?" Izuku asked as I slapped his hand away from his tie fixing it myself.

"We are going to dinner with Todoroki's family. I don't want my father selling me when I'm not there even tho I'm not his to sell." I said finishing his tie.

"So we are going to make sure he doesn't hand you over to Endeavor even tho he can't do that in the first place because your Midnights daughter." He said making sure he understood.

"Yes that's what we are doing." I said.

(Another time skip sorry)

In the middle of dinner.

"You want me to what?" I questioned and then laughed.

"Yes you will marry Dabi." My father said. Izuku tensed next to me as I giggled.

"Your stupid." I laughed at him.

"Y/n where's your manners." He growled and I waved him off.

"I don't have any. Besides you marry me to Dabi and the world will end in flames and blood that's a guarantee." I said sipping on my drink.

"That's damn right." Dabi agreed raising his glass.

"You will marry my son." Endeavor growled.

"I will not you make my sister do it marry Shoto but I'm no lap dog. No one tells me what to do except three people and you and my father are not one of them. Nemuri will kill you if you sold me without her say. Eraser would break the deal and Izuku well he secretly has a short temper when it comes to people he loves he might beat the shit out of you with Nemuri." I said glaring at Endeavor.

"She has a point. Y/n is also a very testy person. Her threats aren't fake just because Dabi is on the good side means nothing. One word and I feel like they will probably burn this place down. Y/n doesn't listen to anyone like she said. If you do that then I'm sure everyone has a bit of a problem." Izuku  said and I leaned on my hand elbow on the table. I looked at him never hearing this much attitude coming from him before. His hand slipped up my thigh and squeezed. My father scoffed.

"Oh shut up boy. You just want to fuck her villainous little." Izuku had cut my father off.

"Don't you dare disrespect her in front of me by finishing that sentence." Izuku growled.

"Father it's fine don't make her. I agree to Marry Todoroki." Emiko said. I nodded and stood holding Izukus hand.

"The Princess has spoken. She will marry and I won't. Come Izuku we are leaving." I said and he stood with me and we left.