00.00

「 ㅤBAKING CLUB ૪ MENU PAGEㅤ」edited

ㅤBAKING CLUBMENU PAGEㅤ
edited.

FUKURODANI ACADEMY
three thirty-five pm

      ー 🍰  the footsteps and voices of the students resonated through the corridors of the school building.

students of all grades walking around the lively campus when the teacher announced the early release of students.

      some attend to their club activities, while some where set off to their homes.

" [y/n] , could you please pass me the sugar powder ? "   akio, a third-year and head of the baking club asked. extending her right hand for the bagー which contained the mentioned ingredient.

y/n nodded and handed her senior the sugar powder before attending back to her task.

which was placing cookie dough on the metal tray that was to be placed inside the heating oven.

      the baking club was one of the school clubs that lacked members. but despite that, it was also a fact that they were known around for selling fresh baked pastries.

selling pastries is not prohibited as long as you have a permit from either your advisory or the school's head. that's the case with the baking club.

their task it to grant the students and teachers cravings for sweet pastries and breads.

they would often use the money for funds, donations, school donations, or for themselves.

      akio's family and the school being the sponsor for their monthly ingredients.

currently being occupied with four members, one being the third year, two second years, and one first year.

" yo [n/n]-chan , the vball boys team are coming soon "  chiyu, who is her fellow second year slash bff bestie reminded.

      y/n who was closing the oven doors to bake the cookies, turned her attention towards the female.

with a smile on her face, she nodded.

her closest family friend had insisted to go to their club room rather than akio and rai, the third and first year students to go to them.

      chiyu and y/n were assigned to roam around each club rooms to faculty rooms inside the main building. selling treats and going back to their own club room with pockets filled with money.

" yes , thank you for reminding me "  y/n says before facing their first year who was placing another batch of decorated cupcakes onto another table with other baked pastries.

" hey rai-chan , have you already placed the strawberry and banana cake on the table ? "  y/n asked the small girl that was placing cupcakes on to the mentioned table.