"Old Obsessive Friend" (Yeji X Reader)

Start from the beginning

Ji-hoon: Who her that's Yeji she's the leader of the group."

- Oh lord, uh Ji-hoon I never told you this before.

Ji-hoon: What is it you- wait a sec...

"He was trying to connect the dots until he found out and what I told him before."

Ji-hoon: Bruh there's no way it's her is it!?!?

- I'm telling you man, I never should've came...

Ji-hoon: Well just the risk I mean she probably won't remember you at all anyways.

- Yeah I guess your right.

"And so we waited in line for the signing to beginning after all the fun and games of them teasing each other on stage and playing with other things but unknown to me unfortunately Yeji spotted me and looked at me for second until looking away and back to her members."

_________________________
Meanwhile

Ryujin: Yeddeong who were you looking at?

- No one Ryujin-nie.

"Yeji smirked to herself because she could still remember my facial looks from before and has perfect image of me in her head since Middle and throughout High School and looked at me once more seeing I was talking to me friend right now laughing and joking around a bit."

- Lia-Ah can you give me sticky-note please?

Lia: For what?

- Oh no reason I just need one ok.

Lia: Ok then?

"Lia asked one of the staff members for sticky not and they gave to her and she gave Yeji sticky-note and she planned on doing something with it."

_____________________

Ji-hoon: You think she noticed you?

- No I don't think so maybe...

"But if she did and now she was thinking of way to get me alone with her again after the day we graduated high school and I was just about finishing up college in my studies of criminal justice and going stateside to work for a law enforcement agency or just join the US Navy but I don't know which one I will choose."

Ji-hoon: Well let's hope nothing stupid or bad happens...

"I could only nod in agreement as we got up on stage along with other people to get are albums sign and unfortunately the first one was Yeji for me and I was nervous as fuck like the whole time I was hiding in an alley from her because she was chasing me around after school this time but I forgot all about that and erased it from my mind and went to sit down in of Yeji in the first time for while."

Yeji: Hi here Midzy how are you doing today!

- I'm good Ms. Yeji you?

Yeji: Oh I'm doing great. *A bit of slutty tone*

"As I sat down I could only look at her when she opened the album and starts writing on it with a pen I looked down at my friends and gave me a thumbs up which gave her the chance to sneak in the sticky note she had on her and close the album again."

Yeji: Here you go Midzy stay safe! *Smiles*

- You to have great rest of your day. *Smiles*

"I then moved over to Lia next and Yeji whispered to her about something but I couldn't hear and I just ignored it and continued with the signing speaking with the rest with calm and sweet voices to them."