A responsible husband

S:Doctor     main doctor banna chahti hu. I hope virat sir bhi mera saath denge. (Saying this she looked at him hopefully but he could not process what is happening around him minutes before he is happy as at heaven being married to love❤ of his life now everything is getting shattered in seconds..... He couldn't react and Sai can't take this so she just removed the gadbandhan and went towards the door many tried to stop her but she didn't stopped)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaku:bol tu kya chunegi doctor ya bahu?

Sai was standing there like a statue can't able to choose one.......

Virat catched his breath seeing her  near him only the thought of losing her again is haunting him before he had a doubt that what if he forgive her and she again left him but now he understood the depth of her love she standing confused to choose between love and career he understand the importance of him in her life A girl once ready to marry a guy who she knew just for weeks that too with bitter memories, just that she could sstudy, an achieve her dream is now standing like a statue to give up her dreams..... He is really very happy...
He spoke up....

Virat:Sai ka jawab main dunga
(Sai thought that he will tell doctor)

Virat:sai bahu banegi....
Sai:virat sir aap...
Virat:mujhpar barosa hai na
Sai:khud se byi zyada
Virat:mujhse pyaar karti ho na?
Sai:usse bhi zyaada... ❤(I personally loved these dialogues)
Virat:toh tum wo karo jo main keh raha hu...
And she agreed and their marriage was done... She is very confused. Basically boys will be in a dilemma to choose between mom and love but here Sai is struck between his dad's dream and her love life but she had trust on virat and is sure who was with her in her journey of becoming a doctor today will be always be her side who even doesn't thought twice to give up his career so that she can be a doctor without any problem and hide the truth from everyone will won't let this happen but she is confused about what virat said to his kaku......

After all the post wedding rituals all family members are very tired...
Everyone can't understand whether they should be happy that sairat got married or feel sad for sai..........

2 to 3 days went in post wedding rituals and only today all returned to normal . Today all decided to see the gift received for wedding (don't ask me that sairat marriage happened in a spur of moment and how they got gifts some people went to nearby shops and presented them gifts and some gave cash )

While seeing the gifts virat started

Virat:Waise Sai sab ne hume gifts diye par tumne mujhe koi gift nhi diya.... Kyu?

Sai:virat sir ye aap kya pooch rhe hai.....
Shaadi tho mujhe bhi aapse huyi aur aapne bhi mujhe kuch nhi diya.. Aur sirf mujhse puch rhe hai..?

Kaku: aii jangli mulgi.. Aise koi apne pati se baat karta hai kya? Pati parmeshwar hota hai aur parameswar se aise baat nhi karte tune bahu banna hai na tho pehle ye seekh ki bado se kaise tameez se baat karte hai...

Sai:teek hai kaku(she is totally broken she had no strength to speak against them she looked at virat with a hope that atleast he will support her)

Virat : Sahi kaha aapne kaku

Sai:😟😟

Virat:ab pati hu tho mera icha pura karna bhi ek bahu ka farz hai na kaku...

Kaku: haa virat kyu nhi pati ke har baat manna patni ke zimmedaari hai

Virat :toh jo mai kahunga wo gift Sai ko dena padega haina

Kaku:bilkul

Virat: toh sai mera gift mujhe milega na?