"Make me."

Hotaru said it without thinking, he could tell by the flippant tone of her voice as she sat at the breakfast bar flipping through a parts catalogue. She meant it as a passing comment, if he turned to look she was probably reaching for the roll of paper towels as she said it. But Hitoshi was bone tired, and his fuse was unusually short.

"Are you sure you want to go there today, Ru?" he ground out, jaw clenched and shoulders tensing as he turned to face her.

The blonde eyed him with a small smirk, pulling her hand back and leaving the paper towels on their holder undisturbed. She lifted her chin defiantly.

"I didn't stutter. And I'd like to see you tr-" she cut off suddenly, her usually bright gold eyes dimming.

"I've warned you so many times, Hotaru. Maybe this time you'll learn your lesson," Hitoshi sighed, shaking his head as his lips tilted up in a devious smirk.

He wouldn't even be considering doing this if Hotaru hadn't mentioned being curious about using his quirk in the bedroom just a few days before. Hitoshi had always struggled with accepting his quirk. Hotaru had helped him work through his insecurities over their years together, pointing out to him that his quirk could be a strong asset during rescue operations and trauma response. What better way to repay her kindness than using his quirk to bring them both to the height of pleasure?

"Come here," he commanded, violet eyes sharp as he watched her obey thoughtlessly. "Strip."

Hitoshi watched hungrily as Hotaru removed her clothes, drinking in every inch of her. His cock twitched in his jeans and he reached down to undo his belt as her thong hit the floor.

"On your knees."

Hotaru knelt on the cold linoleum, at eye level with his crotch. Hitoshi's smirk widened when he unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his briefs, his cock springing free to smack the blonde in the face.

"Good girl," he praised lowly, as if she had any choice in obeying him.

One hand wound itself into her gold spun hair, the other coming up to cup her chin and squeezing her cheeks to force her mouth open.

"Suck my dick."

Hotaru wrapped her lips around him without hesitation, and Hitoshi gripped the hand in her hair to push her down his length until her nose was nestled against the purple patch of hair. His head lolled back and groaned long and loud as her throat constricted, the sound mingling with the gagging cough that left her. He pulled her head back and allowed her to catch her breath before pressing her down again, his hips swaying forward to meet her lips.

Both hands gripping her hair tightly and his hips rocking, Hitoshi set a quick pace. He was chasing his own release, but he wanted her to feel good too. His head drooped forward until his chin met his chest and the heat in his lower abdomen fanned hotter at the sight of Hotaru's thighs glistening. She may have been under his control, but her body was still responding to him. Under the fog of his quirk, she was enjoying this.

"Ho-Hotaru, touch yourself while you suck my cock."

If she hadn't been brainwashed, Hitoshi might have blushed at the obscene sound that left his mouth at the sight of her hand delving between her legs and spreading her lips. The moan that left her sent shockwaves up his spine and Hitoshi had to lean back to brace himself against the counter to stay upright. The heat building inside of him was becoming unbearable as he urged her mouth to work him faster. After a few moments, Hotaru was a moaning and writhing mess as she rode herself to completion on her own hand, and Hitoshi was holding her still as his cock throbbed and emptied itself into her mouth.