𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌🥵❤️‍🔥

Hi
.
Hlo
.
IGNORE MY TYPOS 😂
.
.
So starting our today's episode ☺️..
.
Mature content read hai bhaii 15 below age ke log mat padhna 🚫

In Ishqaan's room:

After a tight and long hug. They seperated from hug and looked into eachother's eyes 👀. Ahaan took his hand and kept it on ishqi's lips 👄 and rubbed her lips with his fingers by looking into her eyes and kissed her forehead 😍. And slowly he leaned towards her lips. Ishqi closed her eyes tightly. Finally their lips met. They started to kiss each other passionately ishqi started clenching Ahaan's Tshirt and ahaan's one hand is around her waist and another hand is on her cheeks pulling her more closer 😍😍...

After few minutes due to lack of oxygen they both got separated..

Ishqi became shy and kept her head down. Ahaan smirked and pinned her to the wall and started kissing her neck. She can't able to move also all she can do is moaning when his lips getting in contact with her skin 🔥.

Ahaan picked her by encircling her legs around his waist and caught her lips with his lips 👄. By lifting her he went to bed in the same kissing position.

He pushed ishqi on bed and came upon her. He kissed her forehead, went to her ears and said : I love you Ishqi
And slowly bitted her earlobe which made her moan a little 🤍.

He got up and removed his T shirt and again came upon her and started kissing her neck 🤭. In the process of kissing her by open mouth now he started to bite her neck not roughly. He twirled her now her back facing him he opened the zip of her night top, throwed it down and started to kiss her bare back🔥.

He twirled her to his side and came upon her and kissing her cleavage he licked her Cleavage and bitted it hardly 🥵. By biting her cleavage he took his hands on her one breast and pressed it softly she us continuously moaning. Her moans are encouraging him he started to press her Breasts hardly🔥. He removed her bra and started kissing her breasts and pressing other one he started placing open mouth kisses and flickering her nipple with his tongue 🥵. He did the same thing with her another breast.

Ahaan : iam getting obsessed with my buttercups 😋.

Ishqi :  Buttercups ?

Ahaan : your breasts are so squishy and delicious 😋 like buttercups 🤤 ( he said this while pressing her breasts a little 🔥)

After this he slowly went to her lips 👄 and took them into his lips and started to give a soft smooch by kissing passionately both got wild in the kiss and ahaan started sucking her lower lip. Ishqi started to suck his upper lip ahaan pressed her Breasts hardly she moaned in the kiss. Ahaan want to listen her moans so he bitted her lower lip she moaned taking advantage he entered his tongue in her mouth exploring her mouth 🔥. Both started playing with their tounges after a long kiss both broked the kiss due to lack of oxygen .

He looked into her eyes for permission to proceed she tilted her head to another side by blushing he understood that she said him to proceed he slowly removed her leggings along with her inner and started kissing her inner thigh 🙈 he spreaded her legs and touched her womenhood she tightly clenched the bedsheet and closed her eyes. He saw her and blushed slightly and he started to rub her clits 🔥🙈. She is moaning mess and he started kissing her vagina
She is clenching the bedsheet tightly and moaning loudly in pleasure. After sometime he once again came to her and looked in her eyes she just give him peck on his lips he blushed 🙈.

He removed his boxers and without letting her know pain he tried to enter slowly into her he entered in her. He adjusted himself. Ishqi is moaning loudly due to pain he went to her ears and said : Thoda pain hoga ishqi if you want me to stop I'll stop now itself 

Ishqi without saying anything kissed his lips and sucked his lips. First he shocked at her sudden reaction after that he too gave into kiss by kissing he slowly started moving into her she is moaning in the kiss due to pain at the same time pleasure 🙈. She caught his hairs and pulling him more closer 😍.

They broke the kiss after sometime he went to her neck by moving in and out into her he placed wet kisses on her neck 🔥. And by her moanings he is getting very hard. He started to get wild in love making session 🙈.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So iam ending today's part 〽️ here next part ke liye wait kijiye and votes aur karna comments bhi comment kare tho hi pata chalta na ki how iam writing and thank you for supporting me😘 .aise hi support karte rehna 🤍.

Precap : Dushmans ke fights 😝🤣
.
.
.

𝓐𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓪 ♡➳❦