Maayka

Ram and Priya reached Meera's house to give her a surprise but Maitreyi had already spilled the beans.

Ram:Wow Meera ma..mujhe sooji ke halwe ki Khushboo aa raha hai.

Meera:Ji Damaad ji maine banaya hai.

Ram:Aap mujhe damaad ji kyun bula rahe hai?Ram bula sakte hai aap.

Meera:Nahi Nahi damaad ko naam se kaise pukaar sakte hai?

Ram:To agar aap mujhe damaad ji bulana chahte hai toh aapko Priya ko "Beti ji" bulana padega.

Sandy ,Saara and Maitreyi laughed while Priya stared at Ram sternly.

Ram:Pls Meera ma main aapka beta hoon.

Meera:Theeke Ram.

Ram:Thank god!!Ab aap jaldi se halwa leke aaye.

Ram devoured the halwa like a ravenous child. While everyone else seemed to enjoy watching Ram eat the food, Priya appeared to be concerned. She grabbed a glass of water and pretended to dump it on Ram by accident.

Priya:Oh .I am so sorry Ram.Chalo room mein jaake kapde badlo.

Ram:Main halwa khaane ke baad change kar loonga.

Priya:Nahi!!Tumhe abhi change karna hoga nahi toh tumhe thand lag sakta hai.

Ram unwillingly went to change ,while Priya followed him.She closed the room door behind her.

Ram:Oh toh tum mere saath akele mein time spend karne ke liye ye kar rahe ho...

Priya:Stop it Ram!! Jokes aren't appropriate at this time. You're pre-diabetic. You may develop diabetes if you consume too many sweets.

Ram:Relax Priya

Priya:No Ram..How can I relax.Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga?

Ram smiled at Priya seeing her love for him.

Priya:Wow!!Main yaha tumhe daant rahi hoon aur tumhe hasi aa raha hai.I am not going to talk to you.

Priya turned her face away from Ram .She was really very angry.Ram tried to apologise to her but she did not listen. She walked out of the room.Ram started singing a song for Priya.

Shaayaron se lafz leke thode se udhaar

Bolna ye chahta hun dil se tumko yaar

Ho raha tha, ho gaya hai halka sa khumaar

Koi naa raha hai dil pe apne zor

Love me thoda aur!

Ram singing for Priya and trying to tell her sorry.

Priya:Ok enough.Abhi main tumhe maaf kar rahi hoon.But pls control.

Ram:Ok Priya.Aaj se main vahi karunga jo tum kahogi.But please mujhse baat karna kabhi mat chodhna.

Ram gripped Priya's hand from beneath as they sat for dinner that night. Because Ram and Priya were seated on the opposite side of the table, no one could see it. He had held her right hand, preventing her from eating. She made an attempt to eat with her left hand..Meera noticed it.

Meera:Priya tum ulti haath se kyun khaa rahi ho?

Priya:Vo maa..

Ram:Koi baat nahi main khila deta hoon.

Ram started feeding Priya with his hand.The moment was so cute.Sandy got her camera and captured it.After few minutes,Ram left Priya's hand but she still wanted him to give her food.She also gave him food with her hands.Meera was happy seeing the love between Ram and I Priya.Ram and Priya stayed at the guest room.Usually the sisters shared a room,Meera had a room and the guest room would be left empty.But now Ram and Priya were married so they had to be in the same room.

In the room

Ram:Priya,I hope tum khush ho.Mujhe Meera ma aur tumhaari behno ke saath waqt bitana bohot pasand hai.

Priya:Main khush toh hoon.Lekin hum dono paanch saalon ke liye London jaa rahe hai.

Ram:Madam ji.Holidays bhi hoti hai.Hum yaha holidays mein aayenge.

Priya:Yes Ram we have to .

Ram and Priya talked for a little longer before falling asleep. Ram went to take a bath first the next morning. He yelled when he opened the shower . Priya dashed inside to find out what had occurred.

Priya:Kya hua?

Ram:Vo maine garam paani directly apne sar par daal diya.

Priya:Omg ..ek second.

Priya poured cold water on Ram after opening the cold water tap. Ram pulled Priya in a playful manner, and both of them were drenched.

Priya:Kya kar rahe ho Ram?

Ram:Tumne hi kaha hai ki paani waste mat karo isliye hum dono saath mein nahayenge toh paani save ho jayega.

Priya:Mujhe apni meethi meethi baaton mein phansane ki koshish bilkul mat karna.Tum pehle nahake aao phir main nahane jaaungi.

Ram and Priya got ready, had their breakfast and returned to Kapoor mansion.