Let Me Kiss You, Senpai!

Începe de la început

He set his sights on Uraraka-senpai who was closing her eyes trying to avoid the kiss that was taking place between the two of them, her knitted brows made Izuku even more attracted to her, soon he and Uraraka-senpai would be sharing their first kiss, and no one would be able to interfere with this. to happen. no one will interfere.

-

Except for that purple-headed bastard named Hitoshi Shinso who managed to smudge the bruises on his left cheek.

Izuku was accelerating the speed of his motorbike, he felt like he really wanted to hit someone, when he remembered the incident earlier where that bastard man suddenly came to grab his uniform collar and hit him in front of Uraraka-senpai, what annoyed him even more was when he was kicked out, That bastard man hugged Uraraka-senpai and then kissed the girl's forehead lightly. The girl Izuku really wanted to call his girl.

He grumbled, hitting the handlebars of his still running bike. This made the bike wobble a bit, and of course he who almost fell didn't care.

Izuku with a still irritated and hot heart continued his journey towards U.A.

●●●

Izuku walked to his class, lots of girls called his name and greeted him along the way to class, but unlike usual, Izuku just ignored them. Today he doesn't want to serve U.A's bitches, he just wants to hit people.

He opened his classroom door with a bang. Surprised his two friends who were already in the class. "Midoriya! What's wrong with you?" Minoru looked at him in surprise. While Shoto looked at him with a tired look.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but please be careful with that door, I don't want us to get into any more trouble." Shoto glanced at him who was now right next to him. Izuku roughly threw his bag earlier. The frustrated face he used to show when he lost was now here.

Shoto brought his hand to Izuku's shoulder, "You lost when you played basketball against Shiketsu yesterday?" Izuku shook his head in response to Shoto's question. It's also impossible for a basketball captain like him who has a proven basketball team to lose against Shiketsu whose basketball leader is trash Inasa.

"ARGH!" shouted Izuku then hit the table hard. "I'll hit the purple sweet potato!"

Shoto looked at him strangely, purple sweet potato? Who else is it? That was what he was thinking now, the same way Minoru glanced at Izuku and then met Shoto's eyes. The two of them were still in deep confusion.

The science class door then opened slightly, a man with round glasses with a shady face entered slowly. His red net looked at Izuku with a worried face, and the person beside him looked at his captain with disbelief, Izuku's bruised face, it managed to grab the attention of both of them.

"What happened to you?" Izuku looked at his best friend-- he looked at ka-chan with a sharp gaze, he looked at him with hatred. "I'll make him mush! I'll beat him! I'll crush the purple sweet potato!
he just hit me!" His eyes throbbing, Izuku was still deeply sunk in anger.

"Captain! Be patient! Don't be angry first, it's better to take a slow breath and let it out slowly," Eijiro saw Izuku who was starting to calm down, he then put his arm around the captain, "tell me, captain aka midobro, what happened to you that made you rage like this."

●●●

The canteen is indeed a very pleasant place, here the students can have fun without any disturbance. Laughter was heard, some were even making out there.