On the way to pick up his beautiful princess, he felt a vibration from his smartphone, he took out the smartphone and stared at a message on the lockscreen of the box-shaped object. Yagi-sensei's contact name was written there, asking him to take his favorite niece, Melissa.

He rolled his eyes lazily. Isn't that Yagi-sensei tired of trying to match him with Melissa? And no matter how upset he was, he wouldn't be able to deny or refuse his favorite sensei's request. If only he could he definitely did, his respect for Yagi-sensei exceeded his respect for his own parents.

many people say that the teacher is a lamp for every student and he does not want his lamp to be dimmed just because of the ego he has.

Thinking for a moment, he was finally able to come up with an excuse to politely refuse the request or one could say an order from Yagi-sensei. After sending the message he finally put away his smart phone then focused on walking back to his beloved senpai's room.

-

He knocked patiently on the door, and his smile returned when he heard the sound of hurried footsteps heading out to open the door for him.

The door rang and finally revealed a short girl with short auburn hair, her milky white skin, clearly visible, very clear. Now she's just-- just wearing a tank top, or whatever, and she's also only wearing a skirt, she hasn't worn the long socks that cover her white long legs.

"Midoriya-kun!" said the girl was surprised to see him here.

After all, who wouldn't be surprised to see Izuku Midoriya standing in front of their apartment door at six in the morning? Izuku was sure that another girl would be so hysterical and hugged him right now.

But Uraraka-senpai was different, she was the girl Izuku needed to catch first before he could break through to her heart. "Uraraka-senpai~ looks like you knew I was coming, therefore, you dressed like this to seduce me, right?" Uraraka-senpai's face that was now reddened made Izuku even more unable to hold her in his arms.

Izuku slowly advanced, and this made Uraraka walk backwards. He got closer and closer and Uraraka-senpai finally stopped near the sofa which prevented her from escaping, huh, she won't even be able to escape now, Izuku had trapped her. Using both hands Izuku held both sides of the sofa, and this made Uraraka-senpai who was therapist there couldn't go anywhere.

Uraraka-senpai's face was so red, it made Izuku want to kiss her cheek, moreover those tiny pink lips that she was biting nervously now, Izuku wanted to lick those sweet-looking lips.

How many times had he tried to kiss Uraraka-senpai's lips, and how many times had he failed? Huft-- he can't even count anymore. But every time he failed, his desire to have those tiny lips against his grew bigger. And this time no one else would be able to disturb him. Uraraka-senpai's lips were already very close to him, he only had to slightly move his face forward.

Izuku also doesn't need to be afraid of someone who will come to cancel this wish, because no one will come this early in the morning, especially to a girl's apartment, except for him, who is desperate to get the heart of his prey.

And this happened again, Uraraka-senpai's breath that was felt on his lips made his heart beat again very fast, he had never felt anything like this before. His stomach also looks like a swarm of butterflies roaming there. His impatience was also mixed with this new sensation he was feeling. The closer he got to those tiny lips the more his heart raced.