Confessions~ Kou fluff💗

Kou was finishing some work like he usually does, when someone he knew walked in. "Hey Kou!" Y/n exclaimed the second she walked in the door. "Oh Y/n!" "I'm surprised to see you here! Why aren't you home yet?". "I was just walking around campus.Anywho wanna walk home together?". "Sorry but i cant." Kou sighed. "I have a lot of work to do" Maybe tomorrow?" Kou asked. " Awh but fine see you!" ."Bye Y/N!". Kou really wanted to go with them but he couldn't. He was to scared to even talk to them for at least for 5 minutes. He went to the bathroom to ask Yashiro and Hanako for advice.

     "Hey you guys!" Kou said entering the bathroom. "Heyo!!" Hanako exclaimed. "I need help. Why do I feel like this around Y/N all the time?" "Like what?" "I get scared to see her or talk to her,my heart pounds and I feel like screaming whenever they like touch me or something." Kou explained. "Kou it's love! You love them!" Yashiro said. "Oh wow. I do?" "Yes are you stupid kid?" Hanako said. Kou just rolled his eyes and said thanks to yashiro while heading off.

------------------------------------------------------
Kou<3
Wanna come over and watch a movie?

                                                    Y/n<33
                                      Omg yes ofccc

Kou<3
What time???????

                                                   Y/n<33

                                               7:30 ig?

Kou<3
Okay cya!

.....................................

    Kou didn't check the weather when he started walking so when he got to the house to get y/n, he was soaked to the bone.

  "Oh he- What happened?"Y/N exclaimed. "Didn't check the weather before I left hehe.'' "WELL GET IN BEFORE YOU GET MORE WET!" Kou came inside. Y/n went upstairs to get clothes and a towel for him. "Here now go to the bathroom." Kou went to the bathroom to dry off and change. He came down moments after. "We should stay here." Kou nodded in agreement then they both went to sit down on the couch with blankets.

  "Moonlight?" "Nah" "Steven universe movie?" "Not really" "Pirates of the Caribbean?" "Uh sure?"( Kinda a heartstopper reference )  " Pirates of the Caribbean it is."

  While watching the movie, Kou finally did it. "Hey Y/N?" Kou was already blushing. "Yes kou?" "I-i" "What kou?" "I l-love you." Y/n answered by kissing him." So that's a yes?" "Ofc dummy." And they kissed.

A/n
Okay that ending was like a msa ending oml. Anyways that took way to long. Ily and have a good day/afternoon/night!

426 words<3