Donovan looked back once more because of the silence before walking out the house completely, he wasn't finna keep bothering somebody who clearly didn't want to be bothered.

Though he wanted to try a better approach, he just left the thought of trying to get with Nolani alone.

"Fuck." I mumbled turning around to head back upstairs but was startled by my little brother standing at the end of the hall.

"What are you? A creep? Get the fuck on." I said sticking my middle finger up in his direction as he blew a raspberry at me and went back in his room.

Fuck you too tf. Fuck everybody as a matter of a fact.

"Ma you better get asiah pickit head assfor i do." I yelled loud enough for him to hear before walking back to my room.

My sister was sprawled out on my bed kicking her feet back and forth jamming to whatever she had playing in her hello kitty headphones.

God why you sending the devil to test me today? I really just wanna be alone.

"Aziah." I called out tapping her leg.

She huffed and turned around as if I was bothering her, excuse me?

"Girl the fuck? Y'all lil fuckers be too grown fa me." I pushed her feet aside and laid beside her taking her headphones off.

"Can I have my space back?" I asked as she mugged me and snatched her headphones back.

"Girlll I will flick yo lil skinny ass across this room." I said plucking her on the forehead I watched as she wailed dramatically making me cover her mouth and hush her.

"Fine stay. But tell me what you in here for cause you don't just be coming in my room." I huffed uncovering her mouth. Can never win for losing round this mf.

"I like somebody." She said cheesing, showing off her two missing teeth making me giggle.

"You are like what? 6? The hell you doing liking somebody?" I asked teasing her.

She rolled her eyes and neck placing down her iPad, uh oh.

"First of all im is grown, And he liked me first so I liked him back duh." She expressed in a duh tone.

"But I need help cuz dis other boy like me and he , and he look better than the boy that like." I watched as she explained as if she was so stressed out about the situation.

"So two boys like you Aziah?" She nodded. They bet not get too grand, these lil boys these days something else

"And what's their names? How old are they?"

"I dunno what age they is but one name is Kameron he's da one that liked me first, and then the other one is Josh." Sound like some young heart breakers.

"We gon work on yo proper speech cause you killing me." I chuckled at her, she was smart for her age but it was the wrong wording that gets me.

"Anyways" she waved me off, "what should I do?" She asked sighing putting her little hand on her forehead. Poor baby really stressing.