New Kid

Marcy's P.O.V

It's time for sports, I don't really like sports. I skip sports everyday by sitting on the bleachers, what do you expect? Anyways it's also time for me to play a new level of Vagabondia Chronicles while the other students get ready on Tennis court. I was in the zone until i heard the coach say something, "Alright Anne, Now hurry. The game is about to start." "Alright, sir."

I heard an unfamiliar voice after the coach spoke. But i didn't think much of it, As the other students played Tennis. I was in the zone (Sasha is not included since she at home because she's sick) until a Tennis ball hit my face, "GACK!"

I exclaimed as i dropped my Nintendo Switch as the ball hit me in a face. A girl came running towards me. "I am so sorry! I must've hit the ball to hard, Are you okay?" The girl exclaimed. "It's okay, Im good." I said as i handed the ball to the girl, I had a bruise on my right eye.

"You have a black eye, Im so sorry again. Lets go to the clinic." "Alright" I said as she led me outside the room (I don't know what im writing) once we got to the door. "Uhhh, Which way is the clinic?" She asked nervously, I giggled.

"Its over there" I said as i pointed to the nurse's office, "Thats pretty far but alright" She said as we both walked to the Nurse's office. We were halfway there but my legs started to hurt. "Hey uhm, I never got your name." "Oh, Right. My name is Anne, Anne Boonchuy." "Well hi Anne. Im Marcy, Marcy Wu." "Also, My legs are starting to hurt. Is it okay if we take a break?" "I have class later and i have to hurry, But i can carry you if you'd like!" "W-What? There's no need to-" I get cut off as she scoops me up.

(I am getting Lumity vibes) She starts to walk faster to the clinic. 'What just happened' i thought to myself. We eventually reach and enter the clinic, Anne gently lets me down. We both hear an alarm coming from Anne's watch,

"Oh no, Im gonna be late. It was nice meeting you Marcy!" Anne said as she rushed off. "Bye, Anne." I said with a soft smile as i waved goodbye

Anne's P.O.V (This is Anne's side of the story)

I finally arrived at the new school, I go to my assigned classes. (Time skip) After a few of my classes it was lunch time, I got my food and sat down on a table.

I looked to the table next to me and saw a girl with short hair and was wearing a gray hoodie sitting alone scribbling something down in a book with a nintendo switch next to it, She looked like what my classmates described as the Top Student. Short black hair, Gray Hoodie & a gamer. They said she was the top student at school but was really weird, I looked away and started eating my food.

(Another time skip cuz idk how to write a few parts) It was time for sports. I got ready and changed my outfit, I talked to coach and rushed to the Tennis Court. During the game i accidentally hit the ball towards a girl that was sitting on the bleachers playing on a nintendo switch, It was the girl from lunch. The ball hit the girl in the face, 'First day and i already did something wrong' I thought to myself as i ran towards the girl. "Im so sorry! I must've hit the ball to hard, Are you okay?" I exclaimed.

"It's okay, Im good" The girl exclaimed as she handed the ball to me. She had a bruise on her left eye. "You have a black eye, Im so sorry again. Lets go to the clinic" "Alright" she said as i led her outside the room. Once we both got to the door.

"Uhhh, Which way is the clinic?" I asked nervously, She giggled. Which was pretty cute, Wait i just met her how would i think she's cute? (It's simple Anne, You're gay. Now accept it)

"It's over there" She said as she pointed to the nurse's office. "Thats pretty far but alright" I said, We were halfway there until the girl spoke. "Hey uhm, I never got your name" "Oh, Right. Im Anne, Anne Boonchuy" "Well hi Anne, Im Marcy. Marcy Wu" "Also my legs are starting to hurt, Is it okay if we take a break?" "I have class later and i have to hurry, But i can carry you if you'd like!" "W-What? There's no need to-" I cut her off as i scoop her up.

'Wow, She is surprisingly light' I thought to myself.

I start to walk faster to the clinic and we eventually reached it. I gently let her down but then i heard my alarm go off, It was my alarm for my next class. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late. It was nice meeting you Marcy!" I said as I rushed off, I looked back at her waving goodbye with a soft smile. "Bye, Anne."

A/N: So if you didn't read the description this was copy pasted from one of the fanfics i wrote for myself. Sorry if the first chapter was rushed-