~Chapter 2~

MONDAY

Izumi POV-

*Ring-Ring Ri-*

"Hmph." I mumble out as I rub my eyes. "Izu!" I heard my mom yell. "Come in!" I yell as she bursts into my room. "Hey, so unfortunately I forgot that today was gonna be Monday and that means I start work and your father needs to head to the school, so you'll be left home alone for the next week until you start school next Monday. Sound good?" She speed talked as I tried to process what she just said. "Good! See you tonight! And also I left money on the counter I need you to go pick up some food for me to cook tonight, list is also there and buy anything els you may want, but not too many sweets!" She said as she left my room. Well that was fast.
*sigh.*

New life begins today.

~Time Skip~

List:

Eggs
Milk
Soda
Chicken
Etc....

Well this is a lot, I guess we do need a lot since we are gonna be here for awhile. Ugh... why did my dad just have to accept this job for UA's football team.... I wonder where the nearest grocery store is... it's still pretty early, it's only 8:00 so I highly doubt any stores are open... how am I going to carry all this stuff!? I need to figure some stuff out, maybe I can run by the school and ask dad if I can take his car before he needs to get home? Nah, I don't wanna go through that school just yet. I mean what would I even be thinking!? "This new town and I can't even find the freaking train station! How am I suppose to navigate!?" I mumbling yelled at myself. "Excuse me miss, are you okay?" I turn around to see some guy standing behind me.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

"Oh! Uh s-sorry about that! I didn't mean to stand in your way at a-all!" I tried to explain to him, but epically failed at it due to my nervousness. "That's no problem, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you were just standing there so..." "o-oh no! I'm completely fine! Just kinda lost..." I explained, he seems to be around my age so I think I can trust him not to mention he came to make sure I was okay. "Oh? Well is there anything I can help you with?" "U-u-uh yea... do you know where ****-***-**** street is? I couldn't find it on my phone... I guess I haven't changed the location I'm in yet..." "Huh. That's kinda the place I'm heading, my school is near there and I always go there with some of my friends sometimes. Would you wanna walk with me?" He asked. "Yes please... sorry for all the trouble I'm causing you..." "it's no problem, by the way I'm Todoroki." "I'm Izumi Mydoriya, but you can just call me Izumi, I'm not used to the Japanese formalities." I kinda embarrassingly laughed. "Oh? Where are you from? From the looks of it your Japanese..." I sighed. "I'm from America and you are right, I am pure Japanese, I was just born and raised in America!" I explained to him kind of nervous. "That's cool, so I'm assuming you just moved here?" He questioned. "Yep! And I plan to start school next week!" "Wow, so your gonna be a foreign exchange student?" "I guess you could say that... what school to you go to?" I asked him as I kept looking straight ahead. "UA-" "really!?" I asked kinda shocked. "Yep" "wow! That's cool, I'm actually going to be going to that school!" "Really?" "Mhm!" I assured him. "Thats cool, did you get in due to sports or academics?" He questioned. *Sigh* "I got in because of my academics but my Step dad is actually becoming the new football coach for it." He looked at me. "That's cool, I'm actually a football player, I'm a kicker." "Oh wow! I bet that's fun... well since you go to UA, anything I should know about first impressions...?" I nervously asked. He gave me a slight laugh. "Not really... can't really say much except for be careful for some of the cheerleaders, they can be real Bitches someti-" "Language!" He laughed. "But otherwise I think you'll fit right in." He assured me. "Well this is your destination, I recommend that grocery store over there, some of the clerks from the other ones can be overall mean." He recommended. I turned to him. "Well thank you so much todoroki!" I giggled. "N-no problem... I hope to see you next Monday." He gave me a slight smile and turned ahead towards the school.

Well he was nice, I'm very glad he helped me. Todoroki: Nice. Noted! Now time to go get some groceries.

Todoroki POV-

She was.... Talkative but it was kinda nice... I've never seen a girl so sweet and not on top of me all the damn time. Every girl in this school always either wants my money, popularity, or sex. Which I can't lie my Dick is pretty nice, not to be cocky or anything. But it was nice to see a girl just chat with me and get to know me. But I'm sure that will change as soon as she comes to this and finally realizes who I am...

"Hey todoroki, something wrong?" I looked up from my food and saw Iida with a curious look. "Nothings wrong, just kinda confused is all.." I explain to him. "How so? Is it the work in math or English class?" "No, nothing like that at all, actuall I met someon-" "Hey Shoto~" I look to see, none other than Momo. She's probably one of the biggest play girl (slut's) in this school, other than Camie. "Hey Iida, you look fine as always~" Momo comes over and ruffles my hair and compliments Iida. "Anyways, baby I was thinking we could go out to eat tonight, yanno just me and you and then hangout at my house?" No. Momo and I are not dating. But we used to, like a week ago. I don't know why she's giving me a hard time about our break up but these are the situations she puts me through. "Momo. For the last time we are not dating. And that's final." I told her coldly, so she'd get the hint to get off my back. "UGH! Are you serious Shoto?! First you steal my virginity and now your gonna act like you don't even know me! I'm sick of this!" She yelled, getting other people's attention and bursts into tears running out of the lunch room. Well she's very bipolar. "Well that looked interesting..... something I missed?" Iida asked. "Nope. Just another reasons why I dumped her." "Oh."