Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Start from the beginning

LaLa: HIII ! I'm so happy to meet all of you. I hope you all don't mind us being here:)

YourSunflower: Of course they don't.

LaLa: Alright (^ᴗ^). OH ! Haechannie, Ava and I are coming to pick you up, so could you send us your address? You two Injunnie (^ᴗ^)

PassiveAggressive: I'll just go over to Hyuck's house so you can pick us both up (^∇^)

LaLa: Alrighty (^∇^)

MyRayofSunshine: BABE!! GET IN THE CAR SO WE CAN GO PICK UP THE BOYS AND GO OVER TO AVA AND LALA'S PLACE!!

Jammy: Say less. Get ready boys!

OliveOil: I'M OVER AT DAMIAN'S PLACE BECAUSE WE'RE CUDDLING WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE!!

Domin: Yea we are

Vivi: Wait... DAMIAN YOU AND OLIVER ARE TOGETHER?!

Domin: Yup:)

LaLa: Wha...?! SINCE WHEN?!

PassiveAggressive: Not that long ago actually

YourSunflower: Yea, maybe about 3 days ago at most.

LaLa: OHH OK. Wait Channie are you still dating youknowwho?👀

YourSunflower: Nope. Ended it like 2 years ago. I like someone else now;)

PassiveAggressive: It's Mark hyung. They even went out on a date.

YourSunflower: Ok but.. you did that for what.?

PassiveAggressive: Why not.

YourSunflower: Why though?.

Stressed&Broke: No. Stop it.

ThatOneMidget: Aww Kun it was just getting good:(

BunnyBoy: They weren't even saying anything fr stupid.

ThatOneMidget: You know what. That's it. I'm tired of you. I'm coming over and beating your ass bitch.

ThatOneMidget has left the chat

BunnyBoy: .... Shit😰

BunnyBoy has left the chat

StressedMother: Sorry about them..

Vivi: It's fine, we've seen worse

Oliver: Not even gonna ask...😶

Lala: OK SO IF CHANNIE WENT ON A DATE WITH MARKIE HYUNG THEN.. WHAT ABOUT YOU INJUNNIE?!

LaLa: DIDN'T YOU HAVE THAT HUGE CRUSH ON THAT ONE GUY?! NO WAIT IT WAS TWO!! What were they're names again? They both started with a J I know that for a fact.

PassiveAggressive: *sigh*

NotSoCoolKid: Did he just..

QuietButWeird: Don't ask.. just.. don't ask.

PassiveAggressive: Thanks for exposing me like that LayLay😑 and they're names are Jeno and Jaemin and I'm dating the both of them already.

LaLa: THAT'S SO CUTEEE!!! (ノ>∇<)ノ

TallMaknae: So we're just going to skip over the fact she gave Mark hyung a cute nickname?

JohnKnows: Don't worry, it won't go down in vain😔

YourSunflower: ANYWAYS!! JUN is here at my house and I sent you the address LayLay. So we're ready:)

PassiveAggressive: Yup. Decked and ready😗

LaLa: Alright driving time!!! (ノ>∇<)ノ

LaLa: COME ON BABE!!

LaLa and 3 others has left the chat

MyRayofSunshine: WE'RE LEAVING NOW !! WE'LL BE THERE IN A FEW BOYS !

Domin: K

Jammy and 3 others has left the chat

WatermelonBoy: I have a nickname. It's cute.

JohnKnows: Woah dude, don't be trying to flirt with Layla, she's already taken and plus Haechan

WatermelonBoy: Literally not what I meant by that dude😑

JohnKnows: Oh alright.

NotSoCoolKid: I want to know who Layla was talking about when she said something about Haechan dating that one guy.

StressedMother: True but that's his business and he's an Ex for a reason so let's keep it that way shall we?

NotSoCoolKid: Yes hyung

RubberTail: True, I am also curious but we hadn't know Haechan and Renjun back then, so would anyone really know who he is?

SoftButStrong: I mean the only one who would know something like that would be Nana because he's Haechan's best friend. Right Nana?

ThatOneGuy: ........

ThatOneGuy has left the chat

CuteButCrazy: Taking that as a yes.

Stressed&Broke: OMFG JOHNNY COME AND STOP YOUR FUCKING BF FROM KILLING MINE!!

JohnKnows: *sigh* I'm coming

NotSoCoolKid: Did he just..?

QuietButWeird: Don't ask. Just don't ask.

StressedMother: I already have a headache, we should all just go.

RubberTail: Good idea.

AngelBoy and 17 others has left the chat

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yo! New chapter you guys and also SUMMER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME!! Just got like two more weeks left and then BOOM !! summer time and also more updates:)