Pepa:(starts fan Girling) I knew you guys would be perfect for each other I told you Bruno (says winning her and Bruno's bet before going to hug her sister)

Mia: you betted on us (ask)

Bruno: of course and Pepa win (says)

Pepa: and I'm surprised I did you're the one who could see the future you should've saw this coming (says)

Bruno:(laughs) I guess you're right

Alma: I am so proud of you mi flor perfecta (says and kissed all around her daughters face)

Mia: mama seriously (says)

Alma: oh I just can't help it two of my beautiful daughters are finally dating (says referring to Pepa dating Felix for about a few months now)

Julieta rolled her eyes but it's a good thing no one saw it

Mia: yeah well if you don't mind I would love to take a bath and go to bed for the night (says)

Pepa: you go and do that (says and giggles unconsciously)

Mia rolled her eyes before taking a shower and going to bed for the night

~~~~~~
Three years later
~~~~~~

I can't do this (says Mia Who is getting married today)

Pepa: don't worry it will be magical and everyone will be there to support you (says)

Mia: but I don't look perfect enough for him (says)

Pepa: you are perfect just the way you are (says)

Alma: uhhh there you are there is something that I wanted to give you (says and comes in with a small box)

Mia: what is it mama (ask)

Alma: it's my necklace that I wore on my wedding day when I was getting married to your papa and I want to give you this for your wedding day (says and puts the necklace on Mia's neck)

Mia: oh mama I love it (says)

Alma: hopefully one day you'll pass this on to your future daughter (says)

Mia: I will thank you (says and hugs her)

Alma:(laughs) now you better get going there is a man waiting for you to be his wife (says and Mia hurried up and got ready with the help of her mama and sister)

Mia was waiting in front of the white curtains, Bruno stranded next to her

Bruno: hi mia (says)

Mia: Bruno your here (says and hugs her older brother) I thought I would have to walk down the aisle by myself

Bruno: you know I couldn't do that just because the town doesn't like me very much doesn't mean I'm going to abandon my family (says) especially on my little sister's wedding day

Mia:(smiles) thank you (says, he smiles and soon Music started playing and soon they started walking down the aisle)

Mia smiled at Agustin Who was also smiling at her she soon made it to him and got in front of him

Agustin: you look beautiful (says and smiled)

Mia: thank you and you look handsome as well (says)

The pastor said a few words before Agustin became a Madrigal, everyone cheered for the married couple, they dance for a little bit before it was time to eat, as Mia started to eat she felt sick she soon fell down to the ground and everyone screamed

An hour Later Mia woke up to see her family surrounding her expect julieta

Mia: uhhh what happened to me

Alma: your sister gave you food poison after I had a talk with her I made sure she made you some healing food to help with your stomach (says and mia Took a bite and she felt better)

Mia: thank you but why would she do that (says)

Pepa: I can think of a few things jealousy she's probably jealous because me and you have a lover and she doesn't

Bruno: I don't have a lover either and yet you don't see me trying to kill mia (says)

Agustin: are you feeling better (ask)

Mia: yes I am and sorry if the wedding didn't turn out as great as I wanted it to be (says)

Agustin: it's ok you became my wife and that's all I wanted (says and she smiles)

Alma: well now that you're better we'll be giving you guys some alone time (says)

Mia: uhh why (ask)

Alma: so you can conceive my grandchildren of course (says as the family walked out leaving the Married couple blushing)

Mia: MAMA (yells out as they all laughed)