CHAPTER 2: MEETING HIM(THEM)

next day~

i usually wokes up early, when i know it's going to be a special day. maybe that is why i woke early this morning too. i did my morning routine, and made breakfast silently, so i won't wake up mom. luckily, she woke up after me, finish making it.

"i was about to wake you up, after making this." i said smiling, being proud of myself.

"i was also planning to sleep a bit more... but how can i, when my daughter's food smells so gooood, huh?" she said, making me flip my hair dramatically.

i served the food, and we both dug in. after eating, i had a hot shower and wore:

(you can imagine, your fav colour if u want

(you can imagine, your fav colour if u want.)

i get out of my room after getting ready. and my jaw dropped, when i saw my mom in an elegant chanel outfit, with a gucci purse, and how beautiful her nail was done. she was about to wear her sunglasses, when i stopped her.

"mom, i don't think you should wear that, to meet YOUR boyfriend. i bet he wants you to be simple as you're always around me. the outfit is okay, but you are way more pretty without those sunglasses, mom."

she chuckled at me. "i was just trying these, he sent me this as a present. and we are not dating.... YET." we both chuckled.

i was the one to drive and we arrived there. his mansion was too beautiful, that i could die(lol). when we rang the bell, a handsome man at his mid-age came to open the door. i guess he is kim hang-min(Mr. kim). he smiled seeing both of us. and his smile was so sweet. that must be one of the million reasons, my mom likes him. i now regret scolding mom, for wearing something elegant, as he was wearing a suit.

"welcome, Ms. and Mrs. lee. come in ladies." he invited us in.

"k. dad." i said in a cool tone, and walked in.

he looked  amused and looked at my mom.

"she is just being excited." she said whispering, which she didn't know that it was just a piece of cake for my ears to catch.

i sat down on the couch and looked around the house. and i actually kinda have a strong smell skill. and scent of this house is wonderful. right then i heard my mom asking something to 'dad'

"where is our boy?" she asked smiling to him. to be honest I've never saw her smiling like THAT. btw, who must be 'our boy'?? i was lost in my thoughts and looking at them confused, when suddenly i heard an unfamiliar but a deep voice, which was unnoticeably addictive. and when i looked to the side from where the sound came from, a young handsome man just like or more than 'dad'... i was lost in his beauty until when mom hit her shoulder with mine and whispered to me:

"he is hang-min's son, kim taehyung. he is just as handsome as his father. right? i wanted a kid like him to be my son-in-law, but he is now going to be my son." she sounded like my bestie, who is drooling over other boys...

"bangapsimnida, Ms. lee... " that taehyung guy said lending me his right hand, probably for a handshake. i was still in another world, but still i shook my hands with him.

is it just my thought or did his eyes turned red for a sec?! maybe I'm just overthinking about his handsomeness. i slapped myself mentally after the fact that 'he is going to be my brother' hit me.

"i heard u quit your job, dear." dad said interrupting my thoughts. 

"oh... yeah. i did." i replied, turning to him, removing my hands from taehyung's.

"well... my son owns our, kim's comapany, so i was planning to make you work there as a employee." he said patting taehyung's shoulder. when i looking at taehyung's face, he was SMIRKING at me and then winked at me left to show me my future room...

'he. is. weird.'