𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

You stand up and roll up your yoga mat. Victoria reaches for her buzzing phone and brings it to your ear, "Sorry, woke up late." she lies and winks at you when a laugh escapes from your lips. Victoria was probably the coolest boss you've ever had and you were starting to see her as a friend. "I'll meet you back at the office." she covers the phone and whispers. You give a nod and she walks towards the door, "Can I at least brush my teeth first?" she questions defensively.

You grab your small bag that held your phone and keys before standing up straight. Hajime was talking with a girl but his eyes were on you. Quickly he excused himself away from the conversation and walked towards you. "Excuse me."

You turn towards the voice and stop to allow him to get closer. Hajime looked more attractive up close and had made you nervous under his stare. "Yeah?" you question.

"Did you enjoy class...?" he trails off, hinting you to fill in the blank with your name. Thats when the last person exits the room, leaving you two alone.

"y/n and Yes." you smile, "Very relaxing." you breathe deeply.

"Well y/n.. would you like to get a smoothie? Or... actual food?" he questions and you both laugh at his unsure tone.

"I have to work right now. I don't get off until around nine today.. early grab some drinks?" you questions since it was nearing the end of the week and you needed to relax in the most fun way possible.

"Sounds good." he reaches into his pocket, "Give me your number."

You take his phone from his large hand and type in your number then pass it back. Just then is when you remembered your night stalker that was possible watching this exchange. You couldn't just cancel right there. Hajime pushes open the door for you, "See you tonight, y/n." he gives a small wave.

"Bye Hajime." you wave back and continue to go into work.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

"Our first baby." Victoria pouts as you set down the last stack of chapters on her desk. "We must celebrate, how about we go to the one bar on sixth?" she questions while typing away on her computer.

You take a seat in front of her and try not to seem too excited when you say, "I'm actually having drinks with someone.."

"Someone." Victoria repeats to which you nod, "Do I know this someone who's stealing you away from me?" she asks in a joking manner that makes you laugh. As much as you wanted to celebrate with your boss, you had made promises beforehand and would absolutely make it up to Victoria. 

"Hajime." you say and she raises her eyebrows as if asking you to clarify further. "The yoga instructor." you say and she makes an a-ha noise of connecting the dots in her head.

"Lucky you, he's fine with a capital f." she grins, "I guess I'll see what the twins want to do."

"You're really close with the twins." you comment.

Victoria nods, "Best friends. Nellie and Charlotte don't come back into town until next week which I need to remind you that there's a sleepover one saturday."

"Ok, I can mark it in your calendar." you adjust the ipad max in your arms that was something Victoria said you absolutely needed. You used it mostly to play games.

"No, silly. The girls and I have a sleepover at least once a month. You're coming to this one.. and the ones after." Victoria says and you make a note in your calendar about the sleepover. "So let's ditch the rest of the work and get you ready to have sex with a yoga instructor, who'll have you in positions you never even knew existed."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

It was nighttime when you exited the restroom to start getting dressed. Hajime and you had texted throughout the day, getting to know each other so it wouldn't be so awkward when you two met at the bar. Your worries form earlier had slipped your mind since there was no flower waiting for you. Your night stalker had not texted you either and it was nice.

Keeping it simple with a dress and boots you grab an overcoat and purse before walking downstairs. In your hand, your phone buzzing and you assumed that it was Hajime but it wasn't. It was your night stalker.

Your night stalker was calling you.

Your heart stops for a split second and you contemplate even answering to see if he would text you instead. For the sake of your nerves, you answer it quickly.

With the phone to your ear you couldn't hear nothing. You were sure that the whole world was silent and you couldn't take it.

"Hello?" you ask in a quiet voice, trying not to let him know that you were beginning to tremble.

"You look pretty tonight. Almost too pretty." he says in a calm tone, too calm. His deep, smooth voice takes you by surprise and you couldn't help but look around outside to see if you would be able to see him.

"What do you want?" you ask.

"Nothing. Yet." he says. "But remember, if he touches you—"

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, I'm not an object you can just keep to yourself. I'm a human, I have needs and if I want a hot yoga instructor to satisfy them then I will. Bye." you hang up the phone, not really thinking it through that you could be murdered at anytime since apparently not even new security equipment could keep the guy out of your house. You hated how he knew everything and you were just some form of entertainment to him.

Your phone buzzes and you stare at the screen in annoyance.

UNKNOWN
I'll satisfy your needs
better than anyone else can.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

a.n —
should hajime
be spared or killed