37 | Promise

Saturday

Onigiri bitch boy 🍙
9:01am

Yk how I said I'd invite you over
when I was making onigiri
Delivered

11:37am

YES.

...

😄?

It took you 2hrs to respond

actually 2.36hrs*

That's even worse

oh ur right

2hrs**

I thought you wanted to be here
when I cooked onigiri

yk im not a morning person...

i just woke up...

Well then you've only got yourself
to blame bc I've already started

i-

is it too late for me to come 😨

Not if you come right now

im coming

Good girl

🙂🙂😳🤨😏
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Osamu opened the door to you bent down, hands on knees, out of breath.

"I—" you broke off to take in a big inhale of breath, "made it!" You cheered, looking up at him victoriously.

"Just get in." He sighed, looking at you unimpressed as he opened the door wider to let you in.

You gladly went inside going straight to the kitchen and sitting down, exhausted, on one of the stools for the kitchen island.

The kitchen had various things strewn about, a sign of Osamu's work. A sweet scent pleasantly lingered in the air.

"Here." Osamu spoke, placing a glass of water in front of you.

"Thanks." You gratefully smiled, bringing the cool glass to your lips and drinking the refreshing water.

You placed it back down to watch as Osamu busied himself with seasoning the rice.

The concentration on his face was cute you thought, so you sneakily got out your phone and took a photo.

Hearing the click of the camera he looked up at you raising his eyebrows.

With a smirk, you quickly took another to capture his new expression, him looking straight at the camera now.

"I didn't invite you over to take photos." Osamu deadpanned.

You rolled your eyes, "would you like some help Samu?"

"Wow how considerate of you."