chapter-2

Adelynn's pov

I woke up with a numb feeling in my head, as soon as i opened my eyes i saw her my mom the most beautiful creature on the earth, she looked like an angelwho saved me from dying in that accident. "how are you feeling sweety? does your head hurt?" she asked with the most gentle voice. I couldn't stop my tearsI wanted to hear that voice one last time before I thought I was gonna die but god had some other plans for me. "honey what happened why are you crying? does it hurt?" she asked me with a concerned look on her face. "no...mom i-i-i am ...okay" I say trying to speak fluently but my tongue, just doesn't cooperate.

I see my mom cry instantly after she hears my reply and I know why, my parents never let me get hurt both physically and mentally since my childhood. They werealways so protective of me and i was their favorite child, they never saw me in this state. "Hey...sweety you're up.." i hear a voice behind my mother...Dad?yea it is him. He looks so tired. Almost as if his soul was taken out of him. "Dad...w-what happened t-t-to you?" i ask wanting to know about the reason of this condition of his. "Me? i'm just fine dear dont worry about me, okay? he says trying to sound lively but i could sense that he was trying to stop from crying infront of me and mom. Cant blame him if mom see's him cry she will start crying as well. again. This happened when grandpa died. i suddenly rememberthat idiot borhter of mine. "Where is andrew?" i ask looking at my parents. They both look at each other and my dad's face turns into a hot ball. 

 ive neverseen him this angry. My mom on the other hand is, well, ashamed looking down on the floor. i ask them again " where is andrew dad? mom? answer me?" what i

didn't notice was i could speak fluently now. "He..he left honey" i hear my mom say. my dad turns around and says " I'll go and talk to the doctor and ask him about your discharge." he says and leaves..i look confused towards my mom who still is looking down "mom? did dad say something to Andrew?" my mom nods her head as a yes "what did he say?" "he...um he just scolded him for not being careful...that's it honey" she says trying to fake smile, since young my momcouldn't lie and a person could tell if she tried to cus I mean it would be soo obvious only a dumb monkey wouldn't know it. "mom you know that you cant lie right?" i ask her trying to not laugh, she looks up with a 'oh shit im caught' look and says "ah honey its just your dad asked ur brother to get out of the house" she said as fast as she could. I widen my eyes in shock and try to process what she just said...my dad asked his own son to get out? over an accident?never he wouldn't do such a stupid thing i try to convince myself. "honey?" I hear my mom trying to understand my reaction. i zone out and ask her "why?".she says " because...."

to be continued.........

a/n

I KNOW THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BIG NEXT TIME.....