Jennie: (shocked) L-lisa? 

Man: Fvck! Who the #ell are you?! Do you want me to k|ll you too?! (Stand up)

Lisa: Jennie, please move aside. Close your eyes and cover your ears. I got you, okay?

Jennie: (started to cry) 

Man: Woah! What are you? Her fvcking Knight and shining armor? Hahaha Just go now, kiddo! Let us go and you won't be hurt. (About to grab Jennie) 

Lisa: (kick the man) I told you not to touch her nor move but, I guess you want some exercise huh?! Okay, come on, fight me big old fart man! 

Man: You think you can fight me? With that stick body of yours?! Huh! 

Lisa: TRY ME! 

Man: Seems like you want to sleep for good huh?! Okay! (Attack Lisa with his knife)

Lisa: (avoided the attack) Is that all you can do with that weak thing?! What a weak and Stvp|d |mbec|le! Hahaha

Man: (suddenly punch Lisa hard) fvck you! 

Lisa: (spit blood and smirk) Oh my gosh! I didn't expect that you could punch that hard, man! Okay, let's get started! 

Jennie: S-stop please. Lisa, just go!  You can't fight with him! P-please. (Said while crying) 

Lisa: Shhhh, calm down honey! I got you! (Wink to Jennie) 

Man: What a sweet talker! (Punch Lisa) 

Lisa: (dodged the punch then kicked him) What now, old fart?! Come on! Don't be weak! Tssss. 

Man: (about to attack Lisa again) 

Police: (whistle) STOP! What's going on here?! 

Lisa: This old fart trying to kidnap that pretty lady and I just helped. 

Police: Is that so? Okay, let me get this bastard out of your sight! 

Man: Fvck you! We're not done yet! I swear to bang that sexy a$s! (Smirk at Jennie) 

Lisa: (about to punch the man) 

Police: Enough Ms. I got him. We'll go now. (Turn to Jennie) And Ms. I'm sorry but, you need to come with us to make a report regarding this incident. 

Jennie: (looked down while crying and nodded) 

Police: Thank you, If you need a lift you can go with my men. I will just call them. 

Lisa: It's fine, officer. I'll give her a lift to the station. I'll come with her. I'll just bring her to the hospital for a check up! 

Police: Alright then, thank you. We'll go now. 

Lisa: Thank you too Officer. Bring that bastard to hel|! 

Man: (stared at Lisa madly)

I'm still trembling from what happened. I'm scared and I think my panic attack got triggered from that incident. My eyes suddenly went blurred and all I could hear was echoes. My heart beats uncontrollably and I feel like my world is spinning. I saw Lisa going near me at her faster pace and the last thing I knew before I could hit the floor I felt a warm hand around me and everything went black! 

......

Lisa: You're awake! How are you feeling now, Jennie? 

Jennie: W-what am I doing h-here? 

Lisa: Oh no! I'm sorry, Jennie. I don't want to remind you of that bad event but, yeah you just collapsed right in front of me and you're just lucky that I caught you right on track!