Kathir shook his head with his eyes turning red gazing into his palms as he said, "theriyum da... nee poi ellam solla venaam enkitta... annaiku ava unga kitta pesitu irundhatha naan kettutu thaan irundhen... enkooda vaazhra vaazhkaiye nadipu nu... mathavangala sandhosha paduthura kaaga...", his words got stuck up as he saw Kanna hitting his forehead in complete fury, "anne nee confirm lusu thaan... annaiku anni enna sonnanga... nee enna purinju vechuruka... mulusa kettiya nee... aiyo unaku na ippa...", he vanished from his sight while Kathir hazily goggled at the path from where he disappeared from. In a minute, Kanna came running back to him and stuffed his phone into Kathir's hand saying while gasping for air, "idha paaru ne... annaiku... anni... pesunathu... nee paadhi thaan keturuka... unkitta kaamikalaam nu record pannen avungaluku theriyama... un tabba phone ku anupa mudiyaathula nerla kaamikalaam nu nenachen athukapram unna veetla paakave mudiyala... nee modhalla adha paaru apram ellam unake puriyum...".

His breath hitched looking into Mullai, it was the first time he saw her from a third point of view, leaving out all the prejudice of her being his wife. The screen blurred as his eyes teared not because of the words that hurt him once been heard again but for a newer, better reason, her face, her eyes while she said those words were utterly something else than he imagined from being on the other side. Her eyes shined with love, with love for him and it tore itself out of those bitter words that killed him once giving the love that was home to his soul, a meaning. He knew what's coming after even before he saw it and he could even swear on everything he held dear in this life that he would never have misunderstood her if he had seen those eyes while she spoke, it was as pure as the love a mother holds for her child that it spoke aloud for itself even before it could take the form of words. He cried out of joy while he saw all his deepest wishes turning into reality as she proclaimed out loud to everyone what he meant to her with a tinge of red across her cheeks which he wanted to kiss right away and the next moment he knew he wanted her in his arms too that very instant. Kanna held his shoulders as the video ended and shook him laughing out of joy rubbing his teary eyes saying, "yen annan maari oru thangatha yaarukavathu pudikaama poguma... enna ne nee... athuvum Mullai anni un mela uyiraiye vechurukaanga... innimel vaazhkaila eppavum indha maari doubt laam unaku varave koodathu...".

Kathir was already on his feet and Kanna too stood up only to be pulled in for a bone-crushing hug, "dei Kanna thanks da... nee evalo periya vishayam panniruka nu unake theriyaathu... idha na eppavum maraka maaten...", Kanna moved away and he couldn't help tearing up though he joked out of the emotions that tied them up that instant, "summa oru feeling la vaai ku vandhatha sollatha... adutha time pocket money kekumbothu yaaru nee nu kepa...", they laughed harmoniously, their voices echoing round the hall. Kathir tapped Kanna's shoulders and suddenly his face was filled with grit as he said, "vaasal kadhava saathikoda... na Mullaiya paaka poren... veetla ketta solliru...", that swept off the smile on Kanna's face in a second, "yenne nadu rathirila avunga veetuku poren nu solra... sandhoshathula mara ethavathu kalundurucha...". Kathir was already making his way to the door and Kanna half-ran to catch up with him, "poda dei... ava porandhanaal ku wish panna venaama... naa odane kelambuna thaan pannandu mani kulla anga poga mudiyum... varen da Kanna...".

Kanna didn't have his heart to convince him against what he was about to do now, in the corner of his heart, he felt his Mullai anni deserved all the efforts his brother would ever put in for her and he called out as Kathir started his bike, "anne... andha video va paathu thaan unaku ellam purinjuthunu anni kitta unmaiya solren nu olari vekkatha... avunga varutha paduvaanga... neeye purinjukittathave irukatum...". His words struck Kathir in a much deeper level than Kanna intended it to, Kathir felt so ashamed to have been wanting a proof to actually believe that Mullai loved him- it was an unforgivable injustice to someone like his wife who had always been open with where she held him in her life. He looked out at the darkened street ahead and heaved in a deep breath turning towards Kanna, as he uttered the following with a small smile, "unmaiya solli manippu ketukuren da... ava purinjupa enna...". As an astonished happy Kanna stared at him, he zoomed out his way to his real home- his wife. The journey to her parents' place had a completely contrasting effect on him compared to the energy he had while he started. He was utterly nervous like never before and he sweated profusely, though a cool breeze hit his face every few seconds and he, for the first time, thought of all the reactions he would get from her if she sees him at this inappropriate time. He was both excited and nervous as he realized the change in his mind and heart would make a whole lot of difference in their dynamics.