The Taste Of Lips | 01

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟
𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬?
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭─────────── • 
 │Content overview :: 
 │‣ Total words ; 6,000+ 
 │‣ One-shot divided into 3 chapters
 │‣ 16+ warning
 │‣ Soft make-out
 │‣ My first GxG one-shot
╰─────────────── •

Warning before reading :: It's a rough draft that I wrote months ago. I didn't revise it cause I was lazy to do (come on, they are 6K + words-). Please try to ignore grammar errors and feel free to point out the typos, I will correct them.

"Finally!" I exclaimed and stretched my arms as I walked inside my hostel room. My roommate followed me and closed the door, locking it. It was just a room with two single beds and a mirror in the middle of them.

I jumped on my bed while she just sat on her bed, quiet unlike me. I smiled and stared at her as she took off her jacket and put it aside. Our eyes met and she got startled but quickly looked away with shy eyes.

My roommate always had been quiet and very timid. When we first met last year, I almost thought she is mute because not a single world left her mouth but she later said her name, confirming that she is not mute.

Her eyes are a little big and they were light brown. She is a little shorter than me and it makes her more cute for me. Her face is also small. She is a pure Asian beauty you can see in any anime. But too bad, she is too shy to talk to anyone else but me. Maybe because I'm her roommate.

"Aren't you going to change?" I tilted my head and crossed my legs, staring at her face since she refused to look into my eyes.

"Y-Yes." She blinked and grabbed the edge of her sweatshirt but suddenly looked at me with puppy eyes. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." She stood up and quickly walked to the washroom and closed the door. I started to laugh, finding her shy state cute.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, silently hearing the sounds of water running from the washroom.

I knew she was shy to change in front of me even if I'm also a girl. The moment when I accidentally saw her naked is still fresh in my mind. It was a few months ago and she had forgot to close the door of washroom.

She was half-naked with nothing on her upper body. I never knew she had that big breasts because she always wore baggy clothes, causing them to hide completely. I remember how I had urge to go to her and grab them.

But after that, she stopped wearing much baggy clothes and I can see the shape of her chest easily but only when we are in the room. I won't lie if I say I don't want to play with her breasts.

I gasped and breathed heavily, suddenly feeling my thighs feeling the familiar pain. I opened my eyes and stared at the fan hanging down the ceiling. My chest moved up and down as I thought more and more about her.

I blinked when my ears caught the sound of the door opening. Sitting up, I looked at my roommate coming out of the washroom. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a over-size t-shirt. Her legs were fully naked.

She gave me a small smile and I gulped but smiled back. The sensation between my legs was just increasing second by second. I shifted my eyes to her chest and...damn it. I just grabbed the blanket and laid down, covering myself with it, shifting my gaze away from her.