Chp.7 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.1

Start from the beginning

this maid, Roberta, suddenly uses the umbrella, aims it to one of the the mafia men, and to then have the umbrella, shoot out a huge bullet shot, out from the top, and to shoot and kill one of them, and sending him flying across the bar and crashing through a table...everyone was shocked...especially the mafia terrified as well...

Dutch: Well shit, didn't this place just re-open?

(YN): Aw man, I wish my machetes can do that.

Revy; Now I know what I want for Christmas.

Abrego: Aaargh!! You fucking bitch! Alright boys, finish her off now! I want her dead!

Roberta: Please, so as much you want.

Abrego: Fuck you!!!

And so, the mafia began to shoot their guns to Roberta, as Roberta opens the umbrella, and to take cover from it behind, which the men starred shooting through the umbrella...afterwards, they grin, thinking they got her through the umbrella behind, but they were wrong...as the umbrella moved away, Roberta was also being cover behind the suitcase as well, as she then blasted her...umbrella gun??? You can say that, anyways, she shot her weapon towards 2 more crooks, as 2 of them tried rushing at her, Roberta quickly turns and shot those two and sending them flying away, crashing through the windows outside...as she wrecks havoc, Dutch and the others take cover...

Dutch: Somehow we manage to walk in the middle of a brutal shoot out, but maybe we can take advantage of the fact that they're busy killing each other, so any one else feel like leaving?

Rock: Of course, but where?

(YN): We can go fishing at Phuket beach until those cools off.

Revy: Sounds good, but can we hurry up and tell me I can shoot or not?

Benny: Good call, I vote not to shoot.

Dutch: We'll leave the kid here, I'm sure as hell don't wanna go for a walk carrying a claymore.

Revy: But he's worth something Dutch.

(YN): He's not worth anything Rev, he can't come with us. We got no choice.

Revy: Ah fucking fuck, alright then.

Dutch: Alright, let's move.

They started to crawl their way to escape the bar, and Rock then talking to Garcia...

Rock: Listen to me very careful Garcia, do not love from this spot until the shooting stop, when it does, go to your maid safety and go home to Venezuela.

Garcia: ...I-I didn't know...Roberta can...be that kind of people that can shoot and kill......why??

Rock: Garcia...

Dutch: Rock, what's taking you?

Back with Bao, he lights up a cigarette, takes cover as well and was holding his shotgun...

Bao: Crap, gonna take me another 10 fucking gran to rebuild my booze, tack on another 15 for the furniture, plus 20 for the building outside, and now I gotta know who I'm sending the invoice to.

Suddenly, he then spots Revy and (YN) crawling away togther...

Bao: Revy! (YN)!

Revy: ...

(YN): ...

Bao: Nrrgh! You fuckers! You two, is this your fault!? How many times are your friend gonna tear up my bar!!?

Revy: Their not my friends! Don't try to pin this shit on us dumb ass!!

After Revy yells...the shooting got quiet, and heard her loud and clear...and (YN) sighing and placing his palm to his forehead...

(YN): Damn it Revy...

Revy: Sorry, Geez, didn't knew this asshole we're waiting for me to open my mouth...

Abrego: Lagoon Company?! What the fuck are you doing here?! What happen to the package you guys are supposed to deliver to us?!

Dutch: Okay, hold on, don't jump to conclusions Abrego.

Abrego then notices their "package" with them...

Abrego: Huh?! Why the fuck is the package here?! You better not have a another contract!

Dutch: I said don't jump to conclusions! We'll talk about payment later, this air t the time!

Then, Roberta then notices to see her master, Garcia...

Roberta: Young Master.

Garcia: Roberta...

Roberta: I didn't expected you to see you here, Master Garcia. Your father has been extremely been worried about you, please come.

Garcia: ...

Roberta: I know how you feel, scared, terrified, but if you let me explain, I promise you, you will understand.

Roberta notices Rock with him...

Roberta: Who are these people?

(YN): Shit, not good, their eyes met.

Revy: Not if I stop it!

Roberta then was about to aim her weapon at Rock and shoot him, but Garcia got in the way, and then Revy holding him and pointing her gun at him...

Revy: Stay back housemaid, you don't want any of us to die, especially your sweet little Garcia, won't you agree? Unless your not stupid enough to shoot, you'll get the kid and take him back home in one piece, comprende?

Roberta stood quiet....and then replies...

Roberta: ...I need a moment to think.

-END OF CHAPTER 7-