Stuck in the Middle🖤

*November 4th (Birdies first birthday)*

Riley: no the presents go on that table.
Mads: I told you this is the food table.
Riley: no that's the food table, this is the presents table.
Mads: you're stressing me out.
Riley: you told me I can host Birdies birthday at my house and we're going to have this my way.
Mads: do you always have to be in charge?
Riley: it's my-
Josh: can y'all not, Birdie is still sleeping I don't need y'all to wake her up.
Mads: ok.
Riley: so we'll do my idea?
Mads: fine.

Mads moves the food to the food table and Riley moved the presents to the presents table.

Josh: see look at y'all compromising.
Mads: no.
Riley: Josh, I need you to put this banner up.
Josh: why me?
Riley: because it's your daughters birthday party. Plus I don't want to get on that ladder I could fall, or something.
Josh: fair point.

He took the banner from Riley and started to put it up.

Avani: I brought presents.
Anthony: I brought cake for my birthday twin.
Mads: not your birthday twin and Avani, you can put the presents on the present table over there.
Anthony: where am I suppose to put the cake?
Riley: you brought cake?
Anthony: uhhh yeah?
Riley: why?
Anthony: every child's first birthday needs a smash cake and a regular cake.
Mads: true and I told him to bring the smash cake so put it on that table.
Riley: where's mom?
Mads: she said she'll be here in 30 minutes with dad. They have to go pick up the cake.

madslewis