first meeting

Today im going to marvel comic con with my friend to London. ,,HEY GET YOU'RE ASS DOWN WE'RE GOING TO  LATE." i yelled at her because she is still upstairs. In a few minutes she finally came and we went out to the Uber.

,,About who you are most curious?"  Nora asked me. ,,I think about Elizabeth. Because you know how much I love her." I told her and she just smirked. ,,And you?" I asked. ,,I think about Scarlett or Sebastian." she told me. We had a little chat on our way there.

*time skip*

We arrived and accurantly standing with Nora beside Scar and Sebastian for a picture. I saw Nora glaring at me and I glared at her back confused then she pointed behind me. And there I saw the most beautiful green eyes in the world.
,,I - uh h-" I said then everything but went black.

I opened my eyes and  saw Nora sitting next to me talking with someone. ,,Auch what the fuck happened. And why does my head hurt as hell." I said slowly sitting up rubbing my head. ,,Hello darling." I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and my gaze met hers.

,,Please don't pass out again." She taised me and I chuckled. ,,I-im dead? or I'm dreaming?" I looked at Nora and she smirk smirked at me. ,,No you're not. When you saw me you passed out so I  caught you and carried you here." She said and I hide my face to my hands. WHAT THE FUCK. Why I feel myself so embarrassed? I mean fuck when I saw her I passed out and then she carried her ohgod.

,,I-im-I used to joke about it that when I saw you I will passout. But aghh this is  embarrassing." She walked toward me and sat next to me on the couch. ,,Aww I think it was cute." did-did she just called me cute? nahh she didn't say it about me, she said because I passed out. But I I passed out so she said to me? ,,Y/n?" Nora said bringing me back to reality. ,,Yes?"

,,I was thinking if you want some water or anything." Elizabeth said I doesnt even listened her I was just looking at her dark pink lips. ,,Yeah I mean no I don't want anything I'm-good." I said pulled out my phone when I saw in the article.  'Elizabeth Olsen caught on the comic con a fan.'   'Would Elizabeth Olsen date a fan?'. 'It looks like someone is falling for Elizabeth Olsen.'  ,,Someone everyone is falling for he-" I doesn't even realise that I'm talking loud just when Nora asked me. ,,What? Who is falling for who?" I just glared at her. ,,Ohh you saw the article." She said.

,,Im sorry Elizabeth If I cause something trouble i-in your carrier or s-something." I said looking down at my feet. ,,Y/n. Look at me please." She put her pointing finger under my chin to look at her. When she touched my skin I felt butterflies jumping in my stomach.

,,You're not doing trouble or anything. And by the way I don't care what the article say." She gave me a smile what I return. I can't believe elizabeth olsen is kneeling in front of me and holding my chin. We were glaring at each other  for a while but then someone came in the room and told to Elizabeth that they need her on the stage. ,,I see you of the stage." She winked at me and went out of the room. I looked at Nora and she just smiled. ,,What the hell just happened?"

We stayed a little longer in the backstage to understand what just happened, then we walked out and stopped about in the middle. I didn't take my gaze off her. She looked around and met my gaze and gave me the most beautiful smile what I've ever saw.

,,And that's how mommy and mamma met." I told to our little girl Aubrey. ,,Woah thats really a love story." She said and I chuchled. ,,It is but now you need to go to sleep. Goodnight baby sleepwell." I kissed her forhead and went to our bedroom. I layed on Lizzie's chest while she was reading her poetry book.

,,Today I told her how we met." I said slowly to her, she putted the book on her nightstand and looked at me. ,,Oh that you was falling for me from the first sec?" She giggled and I rolled my eyes. ,,Oh yes I was. I do not deny. I love telling her story about us." I hurried my face to her neck.  ,,And I love how you're telling storys about us." She kissed my head. ,,I love you." I kissed her neck and we fall asleep. ,,I love you too."