"(Y/N)? You had your cast removed. I'm glad you're getting better." Pia commented and I nodded my head, "Thanks.." I mumbled, still gazing down.

"So, Minho.." She spoke. "How thoughtful of you to accompany a student here." I heard Pia chuckled. A fake one, I assume.

"She's my student. Of course, I'll take responsibility." Minho remarked, his voice sounded cold and stoic.

"Ooh.." Pia nods her head. "Anyways, can you do me a favor and call the nurse for me? I kinda have a bad headache since this morning I wanna put an end to this." She asked Minho and put her hand on her forehead.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her acting while Minho took a quick glance at me before doing what Pia said so. After he went to the nurse's office, Pia stepped closer beside me.

She crossed her arms and fixed her emotionless gaze on me -which I think is no good. "You two seems close." She started, this time there was a change at her tone than her usual.

I blinked abruptly before speaking, "Uhm, he's just my instructor.." I answered, lowering my voice in every word I spoke.

"Yeah, seems like it." Pia scoffed and smiled at me. "I'll go to Minho, now. Bye." She muttered and pat my right arm making me wince in the slight pain.

I watch as she took every step towards the nurse's office. Sighing in annoyance, I jumped off the bed and just made my way out of there. Pia's nice to me at sometimes, but mostly she gets really annoying especially when she starts saying some backhanded compliments about me. Her change in tone and words are sometimes confusing and I don't know what to react or say to her in those kind of situation.

I snapped back to reality when I bumped on someone's back. I immediately bowed my head. "I'm sorry." I said with an emotionless tone and get back to walking but stopped when I heard him speak.

"Kim (Y/N), right?" I heard a familiar voice said. I turn around and noticed his familiar face, as if I've seen him before.

"T-that's me.." I nod my head. "Do I know you?"

The guy smiled and stepped closer towards me. "Nope. But I'm sure you've already seen me before you got batted in the head." He muttered, smirking.

Then, realization hits me. He was the guy I saw when I was searching for Yeonjun and my friends. He was the one who told me about my friends' possible execution. I didn't know his name but I sure do know his face.