𝟬𝟭,sophomore year

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"𝗗𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 seen my sweater!" The fifteen year old Salvatore girl yelled as she searched furiously through her draws looking for her beloved sweater. It was the first day of school. Sophomore year to be exact. She needed her lucky sweater if she was going to survive the day.

"Well if you cleaned your room like i asked we wouldn't be having this issue." Zach Salvatore said coming up leaning against the doorway to his daughters messy room.

"Dad can't you bash on me for having a messy room another time and please help me in finding my sweater." She said continuing on in digging through her drawers in an attempt to find it. Zach sighed turned his head to the left to see the sweater in question lying on the set of shelves directly by the door.

"You mean this one?" He asked using one finger to pick it up holding it out to her. Clarke turned to see him holding it. She smiled.

"Thank you dad!" She said rushing over grabbing hold of the sweater placing a kiss on her fathers cheek before continuing on getting ready. Her father folded his arms watching as his daughter placed the grey sweater on top of her striped shirt. He sighed.

"Hey kid I need to talk to you for a sec." He said deciding now was the time he wanted to tell her. She frowned as she picked up her bag from the floor placing it on her bed.

"What's up - you seem nervous." She said noticing her father's nervous like stance.

"No no umm i – I just wanted to let you know we have someone staying with us." He said. The girl frowned. What people? We don't have any friends.

"Oh umm yeah ok that's sounds cool – but why are you so nervous- they like what a serial killer?" She joked letting out a chuckle. Her father too let out a nervous chuckle which made Clarke frown. Wait are they a murder?

"No no it's just – their my nephew – your cousin." He said. This made Clarke stop what she was doing. The girl turned towards her father – eyes sightly more wide then what they usually were.

"Sorry backtrack – cousin?" She asked eye brows raised. He nodded.

"Yeah – I know I know I should have told you but you know the Salvatore's – we don't talk and I even thought I'd see him again – but ah – his parents passed away and now he's coming to stay with us." Her father said. Something about the way her father said it made it sound suspicious but Clarke dropped it. She nodded in understanding.