𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦

Set bellow are rules that must be followed if one would like to play the jealousy game.

There are also rules that must be followed or remember when it come to living your life.

Good Luck,

𝒫𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈

The ten rules that must be followed by one, Penelope Woods:

Rule One:
Don't let him know when you're jealous, especially if he is as egotistical as Sirius Orion Black.

Rule Two:
If he plays hard, you play harder.

Rule Three:
Don't believe everything that Marauder's tell you, it's most probably a lie, unless it come from Remus.

Rule Four:
Never use a close friend of theirs to make them jealous, it just makes things awkward.

Rule Five:
Don't ever take the game to far, that it could end up hurting one or both of the players.

Rule Six:
Remember that Regulus Black is by far the better black brother. (I raised him well.)

Rule Seven:
Remember that regulus can't be in that house by himself anymore, help get him out.

Rule Eight:
No matter what happens remember that your family comes first, even if they are the most annoying people on the earth.

Rule Nine
Who ever wins the game has the right to brag that they made the over jealous.

And

Rule Ten:
Remember, Penelope Angelica Woods, no matter what do not fall in love with Sirius Black, it doesn't matter how fit you think he is.