Aurora gave him a look of disgust. "Oh, your accusations are so banal. The truth is, I've never been with your brother, at least not in the way that you think."

"Why are you here, Aurora?" Klaus sighed as he was growing tired of this already.

When Elijah showed no signs of spilling, Aurora internally frowned and sighed. "Alright, kill her."

"No!" Nadia screamed out in fear as she and Kai disappeared from the room to find Katherine.

Aurora gave a fake pout. "Oh, I do hope they make it in time, there are a dreadful number of places to look."

"I had newly learned of compulsion." Elijah rushed out when he realized that Aurora wasn't bluffing at all.

"Stop." Aurora commanded and the person stopped from staking Katherine. "Tell him Elijah."

"I knew that letting Aurora come with us, let alone Lucien and Tristian would only cause more problems, I didn't think Niklaus." Elijah spoke and Klaus was shaking with rage. "I compelled Aurora, forcing her to turn you away before I turned Tristian then compelled the three to pretend to be us and run, leading Mikael off our trail."

"Tell him why you truly did it, Elijah." Aurora glared at him, and Klaus looked confused. "I told him that I know you better than him and he compelled me to reveal your secret, I couldn't stop the words from leaving my mouth and while you knew what you did, you never undid your compulsion."

Elijah knew that Klaus killed their mother.

Klaus looked at Elijah in shock before it slowly turned into anger, all these years Elijah had been the artifact of his behavior. Mikael and Esther had ruined him long ago but when he was with Aurora, he felt normal, human even and Elijah had taken that from him.

Niklaus was trying to control his anger as he spoke to Aurora. "You had a thousand years to tell me of Elijah's betrayal, why now?"

"Tristian's been keeping me on a leash, the only reason I got away was because I murdered a bunch of monks to escape." Aurora sighed in annoyance. "I know that I have my issues, but my brother is a bit annoying in trying to protect me. Though is it really protection if he is truly attempting to manipulate me?"

"Nik-" Elijah opened his mouth, but Klaus only lunged at him.

Meanwhile, Kai had just found Katherine's room, him and Nadia having split up to cover more ground.

Kai's stomach dropped at the sight of the compelled human about to stake Katherine, though they were halted in their actions, he only saw red as he rushed forward and ripped out their heart with ease.

He easily killed the compelled human before rushing forward. "Looks like I've found you princess."

Katherine could hear that he was trying to remain calm, but as she slowly lifted her head to look at him, she could see the rage in his eyes.

There was a hurricane stirring inside him, and his blue eyes that were usually filled with playfulness and mischief were now filled with fury. Katherine couldn't deny that the sight was enough to have her heart leap into her throat that it was over her, the girl that he constantly stated that he couldn't stand whenever they messed with one another.

Katherine collected herself and rolled her eyes at him, "Does that make you my prince charming?"

"I'll be whatever you want darling, just stay awake for me." Kai told her before making Katherine cry out in pain as he removed the stakes from her body.

She was losing blood and fast, there was a part of Kai that knew that she wouldn't die but that side of him that was newly feeling things was worried, no terrified. Due to the vervain in her system, she wasn't healing as fast either and that did nothing to ease his worries.