waking up and making a choice

i do not own harry potter

 I open my eyes to find myself in a dark, cramped space." what the bloody hell is going on" I think out loud. as I look around I find a light, turning it on I get a better look at myself. " okay, I'm not hurt but, why am I a child... okay calm down where am I". I see a sign on the door that says "Azalea's room", 'am I Azalea? last I remember I was hit by a...'" OH HELL NO". "hurry up girl" I hear someone yell  " coming" ' okay, who the hell lives in a boot cupboard... shit, well I've always wanted to do magic'.

after leaving the cupboard I grab what little I have and a bag, I walk out to see Vernon Dursley sitting at the table 'alright this cant be too hard'" uncle" "what" "I have decided to leave I will never bother you all again. I am going home" with that said I walk outside and look at myself Ina car mirror. I have long, black, wavy hair and Avada kedavra green eyes, I have pale skin and stand at about 4"9". I turn around and walk to the park' how do I summon the knight bus I wonder'"you called"I turn around startled to see the knight bus " umm, yes, I need to get to the leaky cauldron but I have no money, can I pay you a different time?" he looks and me and says "sure, name?"" Azalea Potter" he freezes for a moment before telling me to hop in and off we go.