─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ lxxvii. 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌

Começar do início

"Your nail scratches on your back says otherwise." said Remus, putting on his beige jumper.

"Oh, shut up, Moony." mumbled James, turning red like a tomato. "I also have to prepare our first Quidditch match this year." James then scowled to Sirius. "I'll sacrifice you to a dementor if you're late."

With that empty threat of his, James Potter strutted back to the castle. Hopefully wishing that he sees Stella before she goes to class.

"I'm going too." said Peter, grabbing his food before immobilizing the tree, leaving Remus and Sirius behind.

Merlin— even the heavens could feel the thick tension in the room.

Sirius cleared his throat, walking closer to Remus to brush something off his face. Remus stepped back, but still let Sirius touch his cheek.

"Oh— um, you just had something — on your cheek."

What a big fat lie, Sirius.

"Oh— thanks." mumbled Remus, making eye contact with Sirius. It has been a while when Remus had been this close to him, let alone look at him. It feels like every wall that he built came crumbling down in this exact moment.

With his hand still placed awkwardly on his cheeks, Sirius wanted nothing but to kiss him — have him in his arms again — for Remus to forgive him — to trust him — and to love him again. "Can we talk?" he whispered, his tone pleading Remus to.

But Sirius' hope was crushed right in front of him when Remus pulled and walked away from him without saying anything.

Sirius kept his head hung low. He didn't want to see his lover's silhouette fade away. No matter how many times he had seen it, he could never get used to it.

Just as he was about to walk away too, his vision of his feet was covered by a box... more like a gift?

Sirius immediately snapped his head up — how stupid of him to think Remus left him, when he stood there, absolutely tinted pink, holding a gift in his hand.

If Stella was here — she would've gotten mental at how surpressed elated emotions she was feeling. God— Remus and Sirius were so happy right now and yet they still managed to keep a straight face.

"I know your birthday is tomorrow but I wanted to give it today." said Remus, as Sirius took a hold of his gift. "It's not much but—"

"Thank you, Moony." Sirius cut him right off. Talking to Remus after 7 whole crucial months was already good enough for Sirius — and now that he sees Remus opening up to him as well, Merlin must've really favored him. "I'm sure I'll love it."

"I love everything that you give and do anyway." mumbled Sirius, quietly enough for inky himself to hear.

Remus smiled warmly at him. It was too damn hard to forgive Sirius — but seeing that smile that he missed and loved so much...

Remus was willing to try.

"Rosier has the snitch— GRYFFINDOR WINS!" shouted Remus, before going over to the field to congratulate his friends — more so, to Sirius.

Though, Remus didn't get the chance to walk farther to the field because Sirius already flew to him with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Magnificent game, but that doesn't convince me enough to play Quidditch." said Belle, hugging Stella as she mounted down her broom, even though her whole body was covered with snow.

"Thanks." laughed Stella — between the two of them, Belle was always the most princess-y one. The Slytherin smiled at her in return, but didn't get the chance to talk to her as she was whisked away by her boyfriend.