PARTY TIME 🥳

The party is at 9 and it's at my house so I clean up and start getting the stuff for the party so I make my way to the liquor store with my bro Saquan so we can use his ID cuz he's 22. When we get their I was almost hit with the door cuz someone swung it open mad hard I bac up to catch my breath and I hear a voice "omg bro you good" I look up to see this stud who's looking mad concern for me and my face "I'm good as long as my face is still attached." We laughed and she said "your mad funny im Candice" I'm not gon lie she mad fine so I'm just gonna keep it light "wassup in Laykisha but they call me Lay fah short" I said lifting my hand to dap her up. " aii I see you with the cute as name" I blush a little as I say "I'm having this party at 9 you sho-" I get cut off bye her saying "wait you the girl off that promo that's been spreading like wild fire so this yo party" she say pulling up a Instagram post from one of the most biggest insta pages from our town promoting me and my party. "Yah that's me" I said "Well me and some of my bros was already planning on coming so yah imma be their" She said. We headed inside having a quick convo. " Yo you want Henny or Don Julio" Saquan yelled at me " Both nigga go big or go home get a few of em to" I said while I end the convo with Candice "so imma she you thier" I said. "Yah fa sho" after that she left and we get a lot of liquor and a big ass cooler and left bac to the house.

Tell me if yall like so far ❤