Teen pregnancy

Btw they are aged up to 16 in this.

I was waiting, anticipating, and praying as I waited for the timer to go off. As soon as I heard the alarm I knew that there was no more time to procrastinate. I flipped the test and it showed positive. A million things ran through my mind. How would Richie react? How would my parents react? Would Richie leave me? Would I get kicked out?

My mother had passed away when I was young so I did not have her to turn to. But I did have my stepmother who I had grown close to over the years. I decided she was the first one I would tell since she was a mother figure to me. 

As I walked down the stairs tears started to form in my eyes. Luckily my dad had already left for work so it was just me and Stephanie (stepmom). She noticed the tears when I entered the kitchen. She gave me a concerned look and asked me what was wrong.

Stepanie: Y/n what's wrong sweetie.

You: if I say you have to promise not to get mad.

Mom: Of course what is it?

You: I-I'm p-p...

Mom: Honey just say please.

You: pregnant.

Mom: Oh honey. I will help you the whole way but I don't know-how the and your father will go about this.

"about what"

I turned around to see the face I was most dreading...... Richie.

You: Oh um nothing Richie. I promise I will find a better way to tell you that now.

Richie: Y/n Babe your really starting to scare me. Wait you're not breaking up with me, are you?

I could hear the sadness in his voice I could see it laced on his face and instantly I felt like a piece of trash. And the worst part is not only do I have to tell Rich and my dad but I also have 3 big brothers.  Micheal, Phillip, and Charles. (sorry if you don't like the names I have writer's block)

You: Rich baby it's ok if you want to leave me after I tell you this but please stay to listen ok?

R: Of course. He then gave me a loo telling me to continue.

You: I'm pregnant.

He gives me a shocked look. he does not speak for a minute and I start to cry thinking he would walk away and I would lose the love of my life. He then opens his mouth to speak.

OOOO cliffhanger let me know if you want a part 2