|

AilidhMcNulty: We'll plan something soon! Good luck on your next film can't wait to see it!

|

Finncole_: Thanks Al! Enjoy your time with my brother 💚

|

AilidhMcNulty: Will do! 💜

Theotherjoecole has posted a story:

Reunited with this crazy one!

Finncole_ commented on your story: Please stay in Dublin, I like having the apartment to myself. Also I need this picture and more embarrassing pictures of Ailidh to use as blackmail please.

|

Theotherjoecole: haha you wish, I will be back sorry. Also yes I will send you as many pictures as I can!

|

Finncole_: Much appreciated bro!

Ailidh and Joe laughed as they read the reactions of the photos they posted while they had some coffee and looked at the people walking around the park. Ailidh laughed at a particularly funny dm she got and showed it to Joe who doubled over laughing almost dropping his coffee in the process. "Oh my god this is amazing, I never thought I would get these kind of messages!" Ailidh said as she laughed and read it again, some guy had messaged her and asked if she wanted to be his sugar baby and while she had no intention of ever answering the man she thought it was hilarious. Joe was looking around the park and enjoying the rare good weather of Dublin understanding perfectly why his best friend had decided to move here. London was great but it was a busy city with a lot of pressure on the people who lived there especially models and actors to always look their best and take on as many jobs as they could. He could see she was much happier here and while he wasn't sure he thought that Barry also had something to do with it. "So at what time are we meeting Barry?" He asked after a few more minutes of silence. Ailidh looked at her phone to check the time "in about 40 minutes or so but we should probably head over soon if we want to walk, unless you'd prefer taking the bus or a taxi." Joe shook his head " no I'd like to walk, the weather is nice and this way I see more of Dublin." Ailidh nodded and got up throwing away her cup and picking up her bag, she smiled at Joe and they set off towards the Italian restaurant where they were meeting Barry at.

It took them a little longer to get there than normal but that was because they kept stopping to take pictures and look around, Ailidh wanted to show Joe as much as she could and they had no idea how good the weather was going to be for the next 3 days he was there so they were taking advantage of the sun to walk and take pictures. They did reach the restaurant on time though and didn't keep Barry waiting for long or so he said. Barry was stood outside when they arrived and greeted them happily, he wanted to lean in to hug Ailidh when he remembered she had said she didn't like hugs so did his usual smile and wave as a way of greeting towards her. Joe walked forward and held out his hand to greet the other man smiling "hi man nice to meet you, I'm Joe though I'm sure this one will have told you every embarrassing thing she could about me." Barry laughed and shook Joe's hand "nice to meet you Joe, don't worry nothing too bad though it is very nice to meet you and put a real face to the stories. I want to hear embarrassing stories about Ailidh." Ailidh laughed and tried to get her to friends inside "please don't." She said as the walked in and waited for their table. She tried to hide her smile as she heard Joe and Barry animately talking about acting and their next projects. She was shocked when Barry revealed he was close to securing a job in a marvel movie but gave him a massive smile "really that's amazing!" Barry smiled "yeah I'm really excited but I can't say much yet, I don't want to jinx it though you'll be one of the first to know if I do get it." Ailidh smiled "I'll hold you to that. I'm excited to get back to filming peaky blinders soon." She responded in turn sharing her happy news, she hadn't been a hundred percent sure she would be asked back for what was going to be the final season but was delighted when she heard she would be. Season 5 was almost fully out and she was excited for it to become available on Netflix so her family could see it as well as more people though she was a little worried what people would think as well. She loved acting and this was her first real acting job so she was desperate for people to like it.

Barry smiled "That's amazing Al, I'm so happy for you." She smiled but didn't say anything as they were seated and received the menu from their waiter. Once they were sat down she thanked him properly and they chatted about what they knew of their upcoming projects while they looked over the menu and decided what they wanted to eat. Ailidh was pretty hungry so she went for a nice small focaccia to start and chose some pasta as her main meal. The others decided to copy her and soon they were back to talking and getting to know each other as they waited for their food.

Instagram:

AilidhMcNulty posted on her story:

Dinner with my favs @keoghan92 @theotherjeocole

Aoifemcnulty commented on your story: Have fun tonight! Tell Joe I miss him 🙂

|

AilidhMcNulty: thank you! I will 🥰

CiaraM commented on your story: Out on the town with two guys wow, leave some for the rest of us Al!

|

AilidhMcNulty: ha ha ha very funny C, how was your date with Jack?

|

CiaraM: It was so good! I'll tell you all about it later we'll schedule a call soon to catch up.

|

AilidhMcNulty: I'm holding you to that! Talk to you soon.

Keoghan92 has posted to his story:

💚💚💚

@AilidhMcNulty @theotherjoecole

AilidhMcNulty commented on your story: Hey you stole my picture, not fair!😒

|

Keoghan92: well you're just better at taking photos then I am, sorry!

|

AilidhMcNulty: yeah sure I am, blame it on me.

|

Keoghan92: forgive me please?

|

AilidhMcNulty: let me hang out with Koda soon and I will consider it.

|

Keoghan92: Deal!