Swimming Pool Fun

Start from the beginning

Seeing Kiyone approach those boys, I felt worry pool over my whole body. I feel that the girls from the changing room and the observation were worried about her as well.

'How can you be so oblivious?! What kind of environment have you grown in for you to be this... cute and lovable and previous, and so.... VULNERABLE?!'

What were those thoughts?! I shouldn't enjoy this, Kiyone could potentially be in danger. Those lustful and predacious boy could take advantage of her cluelessness anytime. 

Making my way to Kiyone, I linked her arms with mine and, oh... This is entirely different from what I have seen in the changing room. Her arms are really smooth and toned, completely unexpected from a gentle and fluffy looking girl like her.

My mind went in into another tangent.

Grabbing unto Kiyone's arm, I pulled her away from the repulsive creature. Making sure that Kiyone was out of earshot, I turned my attention to Ike.

"If you dare corrupt Kiyone more than this, I promise to make your life a living hell. What ever you plan with that 'professor', you will stop right this instant. Is that understood?"

"Wha-what do—"

"I said, is that understood?"

"eek! I understand!"

Satisfied, I went back to Kiyone. I heard the mongrel behind me mutter something about "Ice Queen" but quite frankly I do not care. All I wanted to do right now is spend time with Kiyone.

"You have a nice body, Suzune."

"F-fue?!"

An embarrassing noise unexpectedly came out of my mouth. W-what is this girl saying?! How can one be so bold and cute at the same time?! Does she perhaps fe—

"It's true, your arms are very slender and toned whilst your legs looks like it has been trained—" 

Oh, so it's that... I guess with how clueless this girl is, she wouldn't know the implications of her words. Somehow felt both disappointment and relief to that realization. These past few days even I can't understand my emotions.

"Suzune?"

"Sorry about that, Kiyone. What was it?"

"It's nothing really that important. You were just spaced out, I was... quite worried?"

There was some uncertainty with her reply but before I could ask her about it, a middle-aged man came into the room and brought the students and started the class.

Ayanokouji Kiyone P.O.V.

"16 people, I see. I expected more people, but I guess it works."

There clearly were people skipping class. Some students watched above on the observation deck but he didn't seem to mind.

"It's a bit sudden, but I'll be examining your abilities after you're done warming up. You'll be swimming."

"Um sensei, I can't swim though..."

A boy with red eyes and round glasses raised his hands apologetically and spoke up.

"As the teacher, I'll make sure that you learn how to swim by the summer. Don't worry. It doesn't matter if you're bad at swimming now, but I'll make sure everyone learns it. Learning how to swim will definitely be useful. I guarantee it." 

Learning how to swim will definitely be useful. Does that mean we will be doing class activities that require every student to have the ability to swim. Should I tell Suzune?