"Huh?" Takemichi's palm hit the front of his face, while his other was held out towards his friends as if trying to get them to slow down. "Hold on a second, I wanna get all the info straight." He mumbled, trying to make sense of everything happening inside his head, which only made his friends confused by his actions.

"Takemichi, are you-" Takuya was cut off when someone bumped into his shoulder.

Your hood was pulled over your head, creating a shadow across your face, h/c hair just barely poked out from its hideaway as your head tilted downwards. Each boy waited for you to stop, but you just kept going as if you hadn't just knocked into their friend.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Makoto yelled at you, your footsteps halting in the middle of the sidewalk, body slowly turning around to face them.

"My bad." All five boys took a step back, startled by the feminine voice that came from your figure, watching as you pulled the hood of your jacket down, allowing them to see your face. "Are you good?" You asked, directing your attention onto Takuya, an eyebrow raised as you waited for a response.

"A-Ah... Yeah, I'm fine." He stuttered out, cheeks dusting pink as he nervously nodded his head.

Without saying anything more, they watched as you turned around without a second glance in their direction and walked off.

"Are you sure you're okay, Takuya?" Akkun asked, removing his eyes from the retreating girl and glancing over to his friend with a worried expression. The blonde only nodded his head, eyes still locked on your figure even as you turned the corner.

"Holy shit! That was a girl!" Yamagishi shouted, his cheeks turning red while swaying back and forth with Makoto following along. Akkun shook his head at their antics, not even wanting to know what was going on in their perverted minds.

"I've never seen her before." Takemichi said, not even taking into consideration that he had just come from twelve years in the future and could have easily forgotten the people around him.

"Yeah, same. She must be new." Takuya stated, finally snapping out of his daze.

"Come on guys, let's get back to our mission." Akkun said, waiting for them to come to their senses so that they could go kick some ass.

But only if they knew that they would be the one's getting their asses kicked.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Takemichi sat on the swing, his feet stretched out in front of him, body throbbing in pain from the beating he had received from Kiyomasa. The tears he had shed seeing Hinata were long dried to his cheeks, even after everything that had happened today, he was still confused.

The last thing he remembered was falling onto the train tracks, so was this the moment he was experiencing before he would die?

He had no answers, none at all, but if it was, he was happy that he got to see Hinata one last time.

"You look like shit." Startled, Takemichi looked up and saw the same girl that had bumped into Takuya earlier that day. Your hood was pulled down, showcasing your hair more clearly, and your face was more visible under the light of the streetlamp that had flickered on not even an hour ago.

"Thanks?" Takemichi asked, not fully understanding why you had appeared in front of him, nor did he have any want to talk with you at the moment. Instead, wanting to wallow away in his own pit of misery and despair, all while trying to figure out what the hell was going on.