Chapter 6: The aftermath

A/n: sorry for the bad chapter last time, I really tried and it was somewhat awkward for me to write so I hope you guys liked it. Also have you seen Heartstopper on Netflix it is amazing! I'm watching it while writing this because I can <3 ALSO WTF?! WHY HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE READ THIS ITS MENTAL! ILY! P.S: Filler chapter, sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TECHNOS POV:

The man tried to regain his balance and walk towards the bathroom again, but he fell again. He is kinda stupid. 

"Need help?" I asked giving him a nudge that made his almost fall over again. He scoffed at me while I was laughing that the smallest touch made him almost tip over.

"Oh I think you've helped me enough already" the man says giving me a death glare. He finally stood up and walked into the bathroom. I heard the door gently shut and the lock click.

DREAMS POV:

I got into the shower, the water was nice and cool. I looked down at my still burned body. The scars were getting much better, but they were still very visible. They are probably going to be permanent. I slide down the wall and plopped down on the floor, the water dripping onto my face. 

I looked up and recalled what Tommy had said before; 'You tortured me, exiled me, took my things, threatened me, then killed me. I would never want to be friends with you!' His look on his face was so different from what is was before. He used to be such a gently kid, but now he was really mad... like all the time.

I brushed my wet hair out of my face 'holy shit. What have I done? No, he deserved it. He definitely learned his lesson. He is a better person, but I don't think I really am. I mean I served time in the prison, but still am I a bad person?' 

My thoughts were killing me. They got much worse after I had to spend each and ever day stuck with them. I finished up in the shower and dried off. I tied the towel around my waist and looked up into the mirror. My scars looked much better, I traced my hand across the last scar I got from Quackity. It was completely healed shut, but it was very noticeable. Then I looked over at my neck.

"TECHNO" I scream sounding shocked.

"What" the man asked slowly walking into the bathroom

"YOU LEFT MARKS" I yell

"L" he responds walking up closer to me, I felt extremely small compared to the man, I felt very intimidated. "Now, move it's my turn to shower"

"No" I say tracing my finger along the man's jaw, giving him a smug smile.

"You really have some balls for someone who just got fucked" he said with a bitchy smile.

"S-Shut up" I say walking out of the bathroom extremely flustered. The door shut behind me. I went back to the room and put on more of Techno's clothes. Then I get into the bed, I waited five minutes before getting up and banging on the bathroom door.

"COME OUTTTTT" I yell

"Hold on asshole" he yells back. I get back into the bed and smile to myself snuggling into the clean sheets. 

TECHNOS POV:

I stepped out of the bathroom to see the man all cuddled up in the sheets. His back was turned to the bathroom door and I saw huge hickeys on his neck.

'TECHNO WHAT DID YOU DO?! Oh shuttup, he looks cute' I sigh, the voices being stupid per usual. I slipped into the bed with the man. I wrapped my arm around him as he snuggled into me, obviously wanting attention. I could see his stupid smirk as he turned towards me. He looked deep into my eyes, then grabbed the side of my face and slid it close to his before attaching our lips. He gently pushed his tongue against my closed lips, asking for entrance. I allowed it and parted my lips slightly letting the man in. We both closed our eyes as our tongues danced together and out breaths exchanged. Once he finally pulled away he looked back into my eyes lovingly. I mean, who couldn't love this man? He is so cute!

"I love you" I whisper pushing a piece of hair out of his face.

"I-I love you too Techy" he said giving me a small smile before turning away. I smile to myself, then it hits me like a ton of bricks

"TECHY?!" I yell in a joking way slightly giggling 

"Uh-Huh" the blonde says giving me a smug look that said 'I know you liked it ' I scoff, then lay back down turned the other direction of the man. Then I felt a warm body hug against me.

"That needy" I scoff "you want me to snuggle you?" 

"No" he says his eyes still closed "it's my turn to be a top"

"Oh so your a switch or verses ?" I ask

"Yep, now turn around" he demanded (if you don't know, a switch/verses is someone who is a top and bottom depending on the time or how they feel. Sorry if you don't like this, but I think that would fit well with the Dream I am writing about. P.S I am a verses too so this makes me more comfortable. Although Dream will be a bottom, most of the time.)

I turn around and smile, I have never been a bottom before. This is all very new, but I think... I think I like it. I get to feel loved instead of used. It's so different now.

DREAMS POV:

It had been an hour after I though Techno had fell asleep. I looked at the clock; 2:12 a.m it reads. I slowly take my arm from the man and slide out of the bed. I tip-toed out of the bedroom and closed the door quietly. Then ran into the bathroom, I shut the door, locked it and sobbed into my legs. All curled up on the bathroom floor. Like an Idiot.

'What the fuck? What the fuck? Holy shit, you had sex with Technoblade. YOUR WORST ENEMY! HE ISNT MY ENEMY! I love him. What would George and Sap think? Good question. I should go see them. I'll be back by morning, Techno wouldn't even know I was gone.'

I wipe my tears and walk out of the room. I take one look back into the bedroom. 

"I'll be back soon. Don't worry. I love you" I whisper to the sleeping man. I gently close the door once more, then walk towards the living room. I give a big sigh before grabbing my mask, then I walk down toward the library, right under the library is where the armory is. So I go down there, grab some tools and netherite armor before walked out of the cabin. I take one nice look back at the small cabin with my lover inside, but I knew I had to go see them. Just, Just one last time. Maybe apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Just a filler chapter, but I hoped you would like. Like I said in this fanfic Dream is a verses or switch meaning he is a top and bottom, I hope you feel comfortable with that. Anyways, love you darlings! Go get some food water and rest if it is late, I'll see you next time!