Who wants to talk?

Start from the beginning

I put the boots on and slipped the gloves on.

I grabbed my mask and put it on my face. Then I  ran into the kitchen and threw some chocolate in my face waved buy to my chickens (after making sure they had enough food and water) then ran back to my room and slipped out the window and started to swing to Avengers tower.

Once I got to the top of the tower I walked though the doors.

"Helloooooo" I called out.

I was pushed back slightly when someone ran in front of me.

"Why hello there princesa fancy meeting you here" Pietro winked.

"Wish I could say the same"

"I'm wounded"

"Then go to the med bay you might be delusional" I waved my hands around still walking through the halls.

"I could take you there with me, it would be a date" Pietro smirked.

"Oh nice try but you missed"

"Did I?"

"Yup"

"FUCK"

"HA YOU LOST THE BET"  a new voice yelled.

"SUT IT BIRD FACE" Pietro yelled back.

Ah Sam said it.

"Hello Sammy, you called me and said someone needed to talk to me?" I asked Sam.

Sam came from around the corner and smiled.

"Ya come this way" he waved me over.

I started walking with him to the elevator. Once we were in the elevator I asked, "So who do I have to meet?"

"You'll see, they want to leave it up to dramatic's"

"Oh that's always fun"

"Don't be scared"

"Even better"

We got to a new level full of rooms and walked out of the elevator and Sam walked me to a door.

"This is it, have fun" he said before walking back to the elevator.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW?!" I yelled.

"WALK IN THE DOOR"

"IF I DIE ITS ON YOU"

"ILL TAKE IT"

I rolled my eyes and walked in the door.

There was a person standing at the head of the table, they we're wearing a long black trench coat and we're staining out the giant window.

They turned so I could see the face of.....

A/n

BOOM CLIFFHANGER 

Have fun with that

I got some heart sunglasses and wore them today.

I also wore a fancy hat thing that I can't spell and someone literally yelled "OH MY GOD ITS A FRENCH PERSON"

I took that as a compliment.

Also my friend drew on my arm (like the whole arm) and it's AWSOME AND I LOVE IT IM SO HAPPY. And we got to watch Criminal Minds so it was a lot of fun.

So I had a GREAT weekend 

Also this happened, 

ME: so like ew men gross  

Mother: you can't keep that headspace of men for ever

Me: im just saying generally, I still like men I'm just saying the people in my school suck

(In my mind) WATCH ME HATE MEN FOREVER TO SPITE YOU

(I am bisexual but the men at my school suck no offense to anyone else 😅)

I was also laughing hysterically and crying on the floor and my dog was concerned.

I wanted to take pictures because I looked good and felt nice (I felt weird last week) but then I started sobbing and ruined my makeup and now I'm sad and crying because I feel bleh now. 

My mind is a constant thing of 'you can feel this way you get to have feelings you are your own person' and 'no don't do this your making people upset and bothering them be quite'

IT FUCKING SUCKS 

BUT IF I LISTEN TO MUSIC ITS GONNA BE FINE (at this point music is my therapy)

Sorry for ranting but it's better and I feel better now.

Enjoy everyone!

-author