Life goes on

Warning
~~~~~~~
Angst
~~~~~~~
Death
~~~~~~~
suicid3 and maybe some violent behaviour
~~~~~~~

Kazuha was sitting in the living room using his phone and scrolled through many photos of Scaramouche and his little sister Saemiko.

"I miss his cute face and smile.." Kazuha said to himself. Scaramouche had been depressed for a long time due to his whole entire family being killed in front of him, and the whole world going against him, considered as a failure to the Shogun. If he chooses to go to therapy, they do not accept him unfortunately. Scaramouche hasn't been the happiest person he was back then, and life has gotten even more difficult for him.

Kazuha went to his room and took out a photo of him and Scaramouche when they were kids.

(Not mine)

Kazuha smiled lightly at the photo as he put it down on the table next to the bed he slept in. Kazuha dropped himself onto the bed and sighed heavily. He decided to take a nap to rest his mind.

In Kazuhas dream

"Scaramouche? Is that you?" Kazuha said. Scaramouche turned around with a smile on his face. Kazuha ran towards Scaramouche, and just as his finger tip touched Scaramouches shoulder. He faded away with a soft chuckle.

"Dont worry Kazuha, we will meet somewhere again. Somewhere where we might say our last goodbyes?.."

End of the dream

Kazuha woke up with small tears running down his cheeks. He hugged the pillow and decided to calm himself down. He thought that if Scaramouche disappeared from his dream, then he would disappear from this world hes in too..

Kazuha was the type of person to over think things and handle situations differently, but sometimes you shouldn't over think things and just deal with how it is no matter how difficult it was. Those were the words of his mother before she passed away. Kazuha got off his bed and went to his closet to change into his new clothes. He went outside for a walk to take his mind off his friend. He went to a park and sat on a bench. To take a break. He saw how kids were playing around with their best friends.

"Why couldn't we be like this forever.." he said to himself. He looked like he was talking to himself.

"Mama, why is that man talking to himself?" A little boy asked. His mother pulled him closer to her.

"Hes a mad man sweetie, dont go near such people.." the woman said walking away with her son. The little boy smiled at the man and waved as his mother pulled his wrist.