intro

miko❞ ei tapped the kitsune's shoulder, getting her attention.

miko laughed at ei's cuteness, ❝yes, ei? do you need something?❞ she asked, looking at the electro archon.

what's a kiss?❞ she asked with an innocent look, miko's eyes are widen. an archon asking a personal question?

oh? why do you asked that, ei?❞ she asked, concerned about what ei asked. she looks so innocent, unlike her puppet, the raiden shogun

i saw ayato and thoma kissing❞ she simply said, as long as she remembered;

ei was on a walk, until she caught ayato and thoma kissing, on their lips. she looked confused, what were they doing?

so she approached to the two boys, thoma was too focused on kissing the dom until they heard a familiar person's voice

mr. kamisato and the kamisato housekeeper?❞ she looked at them innocently, they quickly noticed her. thoma was flustered, while ayato chuckled

h-her excellency?!❞ thoma quickly hide his blushing face, ayato looked at him confused why thoma was hiding his own face, didn't he kissed the head of the kamisato clan back?

what a nice surprise, your excellency❞ he said with a calming voice. if ayaka was there she would have tease her own brother and her friend.

why are you guys... licking each other's tongues and your mouths on each other? isn't that... cannibalism?❞ cannibalism?! what is ei thinking?!

ayato laughed at ei's stupid question, ❝what's so funny, mr. kamisato?❞ she asked with an innocent look

my lord!❞ thoma was embarrassed, so he hid himself with the ground rock, even though it has onikabuto.

we're kissing❞ he simply answered, ei was concerned. what is kissing? perhaps she can asked that question to ayato

what's a kiss?❞ she finally asked, both eyes from the boys are wide. why did she asked that question?

your excellency?!❞ thoma was... shooked, ayato looked at her like she was a puppet. but ayato laughed it off, he thought she was joking, but she isn't.

are you joking?❞ he asked, looking at the god again.

no❞ so she isn't. it's confirmed that she wasn't joking at all.

i'm not joking?❞ she looked confused, looking at the two like strangers.

ayato's hands are placed in his chin, he was thinking of who should answer. someone must have know the answer for ei's question

why don't you ask yae miko?❞ ah, yae miko. the owner of the yae publishing house, the editor and a shrine maiden. ms guuji must have to answer this

oh? miko?

yup, lady guuji❞ he said with a smug face.

okay, thank you mr. kamisato❞ she bowed and left to meet yae miko.

now here they are, yae miko was about to laugh at ei's explanation. ❝so you caught thoma and mr. kamisato?❞ she knew it, she knew that those two had feelings for each other.

yeah, they were kissing❞ she said, with innocent eyes.

is that why you asked me what is kissing, hm?❞ the kitsune asked with a smug face.

what's with the face miko?❞ she asked, looking at miko, confused

nothing

so smugish, so teasy, so...dominating.

____
@wtfishearts