Epilogue

It was a quiet night at a hospital in Japan, the steady beeping was all that could be heard before it started going haywire, everyone thought that (Y/N) had been getting better.

Only (Y/N) and their cancer had been getting better at hiding things.

Nurses had rushed in trying to find ways to calm their patient down as (Y/N) went into V-Fib

A doctor grabbed a Defibrillator as soon as they assessed the situation, but it was too late. (Y/N) was gone, even if a Defibrillator could bring a heartbeat back, (Y/N) was already dead.

(Y/N) knew this would have happened soon, they let it come to them with open arms, a small, soft, smile adorned their lips.

(Y/N) would finally be able to meet the one they loved so much in the after life.

They had waited 10 years after Kakyoin's death, going through the 5 stages of grief. They could never forgive their self for not staying with Kakyoin. Yet when they got to the afterlife, Kakyoin was already there, waiting.

Kakyoin embraced (Y/N) as soon as they had gotten their sense back. Kakyoin looked as beautiful as the day (Y/N) had last seen him. 

"I read your letters." Kakyoin smiled, pulling away from the hug a bit so he could see (Y/N)'s face. "I love you too." 

(Y/N) pulled him into a kiss and hugged him again, never wanting to let him ago again. (Y/N) was scared he would drift away like he did before.

"Jotaro miss's you" (Y/N) muttered, leaning into Kakyoins warms. Kakyoin's cherry sent lulled them into a calm state of mind, making them feel safe.

"I know... I know... I miss him too, but his time isnt now." Kakyoin smiled before continuing. "He has a long way to go."

"Yea..." (Y/N) trailed off, their friend group didn't feel complete without Jotaro.

"Do you want to see some of my friends?" Kakyoin suddenly spoke, looking somewhere.

"Sure?" (Y/N) hesitated before getting up along with Kakyoin, Kakyoun was leading them somewhere. 

"This is Avdol, Iggy, Ceaser, Speedwagon, William, Reimi, and Jonathan."