07. bring your daughter to work day

Start from the beginning

The innocent girl turned the corner and the black cat had arisen, quickly cutting off her badge with her metal claws and switfly pulling off her scientist jacket, Felicia finally pinned the girl to the wall.

"You don't tell anyone about this" she grunted as her arms pinned her shoulders back and the girls heavy breaths littered among the air as she nodded her head aggressively. Looking down at the name tag Felicia breathed out.

"Your names Michelle Jones?" 

"People sometimes call me MJ-" 

"I don't really care" Felicia called the girl off as she finally looked at the girls shaky figure, "I'm not going to hurt you okay" she tried to sooth the girl down a little bit

"I'm just going to take your name and your identity for the day"

"but I'm bla-"

"I'll make it work" Felicia smiled as she used her claws to scratch out the picture on the card. 

"Cya MJ" Felicia waved before jumping up and climbing the walls leaving a confused and scared girl alone in the alleyway. 

Sure Felicia was a little late to the tour part of the internship but she had at least made it to wave to Gwen who had been running it, accidently hitting someone in front of her. 

Looking at the name tag Felicia immediately apologized "I'm so sorry Rodrigo- Parker!" she yelled out before the boy cupped his hand over her mouth, silencing her.

Why was Peter here and why was he wearing someone else badge.

Oh god Felicia sounded like a hypocrite right now.

The Hardy girl thought fast as she licked the boys hand who wiped it on his pants, quite disgusted. 

"Your named not Rodrigo!" she whisper yelled 

"Yeah well your named not Michelle" he whisper yelled back as she shrugged her shoulders,

"Some people call me MJ-"

The two quickly stopped having a little bicker as yells were heard from the bottom floor as the 'actual' Rodrigo begged and pleaded for his badge as security dragged him out.

"Someone's been naughty" Felicia dragged out as she smirked, looking from the floor to the sheepish boy who was still trying to hide his face.

"You did the exact same thing" 

"Yeah but I did it better" Felicia squinted her eyes at the boy who's eyes were refusing too meet hers.

Peter smiled to himself as he watched Felicia take her attention back to Gwen's speech, they had only talked briefly during the week and had only learnt little about each other. The girl intrigued him but, she also looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. 

He felt as if she was important to him: Why would a random girl who's not memorable punch the school bully and stand up for him on her first ever day at mid town. 

As the tour moved on Felicia walked past her fathers office who looked confused as he looked at the girls badge.

"Michelle Jones was going to be my assistant for the week, I perfectly chose her" he sighed as he sat down, "don't worry" Felicia told him "I'll bring her back I just may have told Gwen I was going to the tour and had to grab an innocent girl's badge and almost scare her to death" the girl shrugged, not seeing her fathers extremely scared face.

"we really need to work on your social skills, you know that".

I believe that if Felicia lived in this day and age she would make 'your mom' jokes religiously

also omg I updated again

soryy I do really short chapters, it's just easier for me to write them short with many chapters than long with little chapters.

It keeps me intriuged in the story if you know what I mean

also I am a Chris Sturniolo girl 

and matt

and the boys are so lucky to have Nick omg 

I love them all so much I wanna be their friend 

also meme of the chapter:

Felicia and Peter when they realized they both stole another persons identity:  

also MJ is going to come back in future chapters I'm just about to put her in the cast list but she's played by savannah lee smith with her red hair 

this has not been updated