❥ II

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Rin, I told you to put the groceries away!". I yelled from the kitchen as I groaned.

"No, you didn't!". I heard him yell back. "You said to put them on the counter—".

"First of all, I did—! Second of all, you don't have common sense?". I yelled back, starting to take out the groceries from their bag.

I heard footsteps gradually getting closer as Rin stepped into the kitchen. 

He was wearing sweatpants, and a towel was draped around his shoulders as the sweat glistened off his chiseled body.

"Stop treating me like some child, Y/N. I'm sick and tired of it.". He threw his towel onto the counter.

"Are you serious? I just cleaned the counters.". I grabbed his towel, throwing it back onto his chest.

"Y/N—". He caught my hand, as I held the towel against him.

"I come home, and the house is always a mess. Does it hurt to clean after yourself?". I retracted my hand, walking away.

"Does it hurt to not be a bitch?". He mumbled under his breath.

"Excuse me?". I turned back around, scoffing. "Me? The bitch?".

"Here we go again...". Suna sighed as he leaned onto the wall, smiling at me.

"I've done everything for you since we got here! You barely even go to work, and when you do, you're gone for hours!". I rubbed my forehead, "I'm not a bitch for asking for a little bit of help! You live here too!". I took a deep breath before I stared at him, "Am I clear?". I said calmly.

"Don't start with that, ever since we got here, you've been on my ass.". He looked down at me, "You act like I'm some bad guy with terrible intentions.".