𝙰 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕 [ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ]

You stood infront of the Eckart's Mansion, face completely etched in horror as you took in the sight before you

You stood infront of the Eckart's Mansion, face completely etched in horror as you took in the sight before you. There was an overwhelming amount of adrenaline surging through your veins as you stood there, paralyzed, feet rooted to the concrete floor. The color in your face slowly draining through your flesh, your mind was running so fast it was completely impossible to think clearly.

What was before an ethereal garden. With shrubs and bushes so intricately cut, you'd think some sort of goddess herself grew this garden with her own two hands, with marble statues which looked like they were worth millions, placed here in there, and an elegant water fountain placed in the very middle to complete the ever so gorgeous look.

Now, a completely torn up and shredded patch of land full of scratched-up bushes, pawprints, dog holes, pee puddles, and chewed-up flowers.

"Arf!" The chubby corgi in your arms barked as if proud at his work, wagging his in your face just to make sure you really knew just how proud he was.

"Fuck" was honestly, the only word you could think of at that moment which could truly be able to express the amount of sheer panic you felt at this moment.

Never in your 19 years of life did you ever imagine a dog as innocent and adorable as the one you found a month ago, would be capable of such damage. But hey! the more you know I suppose?

Honestly, the place had looked as if a riot had just taken place. It was only a matter of time before one of the maids found you here with your stupid dog. You were screwed.

Very Screwed.

So, you're probably wondering how you wound up in this hell of a mess? Well, my beautiful reader, it's kind of a long story, but don't worry!! We'll just start from the last month. Where your life really started to go downhill

one- week - earlier

------------------

You shouldn't have, you really shouldn't have.