Chapter 2: Their last day at the Onsen's

Start from the beginning

'ah.. looks like Ryoma-kun woke up first..' she thought staring at his wrinkled white blanket, again the memory of last night kept inching her. She shook her head side to side trying to forget it, slapping her cheeks for a supplementary boost 'he didn't have to say it like that.. now I'll really think of it— iya iya! Sakuno focus..' she soughed inwardly angling her eyebrows down in a lamentable state. 'let's just prepare my stuff and be ready to go..' just then a thought suddenly lingered.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"I haven't bathed in the onsen yet!" she exclaimed, "let's go take a dip now~..." and within a second, her countenance cushioned like a mushed mushroom.

Moments passed by, Sakuno found herself in the middle of a long hallway carrying her white fluffed towel and a basket filled with her hygiene things "eh..? Where.. am I.."

She tried another route but still ends up going back to where she started "a-aleh? I.. came back?" the young girl leaned from side to side, all the halls and patterns on the walls were the same.

"what should I do..? I got lost.." she bent her head down dejected by the fact she did not find her way to the hot spring room "hm? Ryuzaki?" Sakuno shot her head up seeing her senpai Kawamura.

"Ka-kawamura-senpai! Good morning!" – "Good morning too.." he saw the things she brought and concluded.. "umm, if you'd like.. I'll show you the onsen's way" he offered politely.

'senpai..! My savior!' she thought with a teary eye, the lass nodded with a smile. Kawamura then chaperoned her the right way to the onsen.

"thank you very much Kawamura-senpai!" she bowed and faced him with her smile, "it's nothing, and oh! We'll all be eating sushis later, you'll come right?" – "mm! I will!"

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

The lad gave her one last smile then waved goodbye, Sakuno went inside to the girl's part of the room and hung her towel aside, settling her basket down as well – she proceeded to take her clothes off. Wrapping herself with the fluffed towel and letting her hair down in the process as she placed the scrunches inside the basket. Her hair was curly at the bottom yet smooth-looking on top, as a feminine fellow, she handles herself with care and her looks to become a neat girl. She didn't want to be a smelly and disorganized person.

Sakuno saw the steaming smoke oozing out of the water, she giggled upon herself and dipped in. 'aah~.. this feels nice..' the averagely hot water that's heating hugged her whole body making her feel tingly everywhere, her cheeks were warmed by the heat already. So she allowed herself to submerge beneath the waters creating her personal bubbles, oh how happy the moment she feels right now.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"I wonder what sushi Kawamura-senpai made.. I hope it's not something like wasabi.." she giggled at the saying as she adjust the way she sat into a comfortable sitting position. "it's so warm~!"

Sometime later, she was now clothed in a robe with her fluffed towel swirling her hair up "huwa.. that was a nice bath time for me.." smiling on her own while humming a melody intending to return back.

"I remember where I'm supposed to go now so I won't be lost again!" beamed the petite girl holding her basket tightly, her journey on going back to her room began.