The Dog

(ČĀŚŠÃŃDRÅ PÖV)

Cassandra woke up with a start, what the hell was that sound?! "Maybe it's a thieve? No maybe it's a-" that's all Cass had thought of before the noise happened again, this time she recognized the noise. "GOLDY!" She yelled startling the golden retriever at her feet. "YOUR NOT ALLOWED ON THE BED! MOM IS GONNA FREAK!" She screamed. Godly looked as if he was telling her NOT to scream.

Since Cass was already awake she got dressed. Today was her day off so instead of her usual armor and braid today she was wearing a red t-shirt under blue jean overalls with black ankle boots with her hair out not tied up. "Bye mom!" Cass yelled on her way out grabbing a piece of toast to eat on the way. (Hazel and Frank decided that everyone didn't have to wear SPOR t-shirts 24/7)

Cass loved roaming the streets of New Rome with Goldy trotting at her heels. "Guess who?" someone asked covering her eyes. "Hmmm well you sound like someone but your not hmmm let me guess Brandon?" Cass said even tho she already who it was. "Correct!" the voice said removing his hands. "If you don't be more careful you're gonna have a nasty scare in place of what you call a eye!" Cass said running to their favorite place in New Rome

Later Cass and Brandon were still arguing when they entered the garden. But when they saw the two Predators talking together. "Let's get out of here we don't want to bother them." Brandon whispered "You afraid? This ain't their garden it's everyone's!" Cass said rolling her eyes. And just like that she opened the gates startling both predators. "Good morning predators." Cass said acting as if this was totally normal for someone to barge into a predators meeting. Brandon followed her nodding to the predators.