Cute bakery boy

Sunghoon wasn't usually a guy who'll he find someone attractive or simp for anyone, he was too busy with his company to care about anyone at the moment, until one day he saw him.

The cute bakery boy as he used to call him.

You may be wondering how he got flashed by this cute boy, let's see their story.

Sunghoon was going early to his work but before he decided to make a quick stop in someplace to grab breakfast, he decided to stop at the new bakery opened near his company "Park Comparatives".

He entered but there was no one at first he thought it was closed, but he for someone and he heard a faint 'coming' what he supposed was the kitchen, he saw the time but when he heard someone was coming he looked up, he was speechless when he saw a cute boy a little bit shorter than him, big Bambi eyes, and a cute little heart-shaped smile.

He was too stunned that he didn't notice the pretty boy informed him already asking him what he wanted. After he stopped his little fantasy with the boy in front of him, he told him he wanted an americano and a bagel.

After waiting some minutes his order was ready, he paid and saw that the "pretty boy" is called Heeseung.

Heeseung asked him if it was the first time going into his bakery, and he told him yes. After saying goodbye and I hope to see you soon from heeseung, Sunghoon left so happily from there.

When he arrived at the company, he didn't notice he was still smiling until he saw his best friend jay, who asked why he was so happy.  After some bickering between the two of them, they went to work.

(Let's skip some time cause I'm lazy)

After some month of sunghoon going to heeseung bakery and buying ether breakfast or some pastries even though he didn't like sweets thing, and having some conversation getting get to know each other. He finally found the courage to ask him out on a date. He was nervous, what if his pretty angel rejected him.

He nervously entered the bakery luckily it was empty, when he saw heeseung being pretty as always he felt a little bit calmer, he approached heeseung and hugged him from behind scaring him a little bit, the pretty Bambi eye guy turned around he was surprised to see sunghoon with a bouquet of tulips, which were his favorite flowers.

After taking a deep breath sunghoon gave him the bouquet and asked him if he wanted to go on a date at night. Which heeseung gladly accepted. Or we could say he did scream an overjoyed yes.

At night they went to walk around a night park that was located on a hill, you could see all the city night lights which heeseung thought looked beautiful but not as beautiful as him sunghoon.

After some time of being there looking at the city sunghoon grabbed his hand, which resulted in his pretty angel to blushed, "Heeseung, my angel, my light, I know we have known each other for some month now, but every time I see you I feel happy, calm, I feel loved, I know it may be soon, and you don't need to answer right now, but would you be my boyfriend?" Heeseung with some tears in his eyes let go of his hands and hugged him as if it was his last time seeing him, and said "yes, yes! I'll love to".

Them being in love but did not know they were each other's missing puzzles, after that day they became much happier, and they have been dating for three years now and loved each other more each day.

After all, heeseung was his cute bakery guy.

Fin.

Hii, yeah you guessed another update, I'm kinda proud of this one, is the longest that I have made.
I forgot to mention that heeseung bakery was a bakery/cafe too. And let's ignore how heeseung is taller than Sunghoon.
I hope you enjoyed it and see you at the next update ^^