"Where the fuck is my underwear?!" - Shxtou

Top - Vox
Bottom - Shottom

Btw this starts with smut

I WARNED YOU.

Btw vox has big wee wee

Hehe

This all started from Shoto being punished because he was a brat all day...

Narrator's pov

"Mmmhh~ Aaah~ V-Vox~"
Shoto moaned as he felt Vox pound into him as he leaned against the wall. Vox digged his nails on Shoto's waist as he went faster. Shoto's legs had long given up on standing the weight of his body, so the only thing keeping him stable was Vox's hands gripping his waist firmly.

"Oh fuuck~ You feel so good, Puppy~ Such a good boy, handling my dick like that."
Vox groaned out, the praise making Shoto whimper. Shoto's dick was red with his previous orgasm dripping mixed with precum. Vox hadn't come at all. Vox pressed his body against Shoto's, shoving his dick deeper into him as he sucked and bit his neck, making Shoto moan louder.

"Ah ah ah~! VOX~!!"
Shoto screamed as his collar was pulled back and he came harshly on the wall. However, Vox didnt stopped since he didnt come yet. Shoto got overstimulated 2 times today.... Poor Shoto. Unfortunately for him, Vox lasts a lot longer than a human. He is a Demon after all. Oh god, he isnt gonna be able to walk for days...

Time skip(10 minutes later)

Vox pressed his whole body against Shoto's as he came grunting deep inside him. Shoto passed out.

Major time skip(the next day(btw, vox did the aftercare.))

Shoto woke up blinking the tiredness away from his eyes, feeling his lower body sore from the... fun he had yesterday with his boyfriend. The demon was sleeping besides him, turned to the other side.

But, Shoto felt too... free. He noticed that as soon as he realized he was alive. He quickly looked under the covers.

"..What? Huh?! Where the fuck is my underwear?!"

I cant write smut lol

By the way, this is short since im tired and without creativity.